Rate Dr. Patrick J. Mulcahy

Dr. Patrick J. Mulcahy's Ratings

I've been a patient of Dr. Mulcahy's for over two years. Prior to finding him, I had seen over 30 doctors and specialists around the U.S. In my early 30's I began to experience the most severe amount of fatigue imaginable (I'm now 34.) In meeting with Dr. Mulcahy, we took a holistic approach to my healthcare. My wife was often present in my appointments and his casual and compassionate approach was appreciated by both of us. It wasn't long after meeting him that we discovered that I suffered from very low testosterone (via numerous lab results.) He took a balanced approach in partnering with me to find a solution. As it stands today, I am happy to report I've regained my life (and the lab results show it.) In addition, I've also worked to change much of my diet which even further helps support my wellness. I honestly credit Dr. Mulcahy with saving my life. While I may not have been actually dying, I was dead spiritually and he gave us hope. The hope eventually lead to health. 5 STARS!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][481137].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

Dr. Mulcahy is a very knowledgeable and caring doctor. He is well known for treating people with Lyme Disease. I was referred to him by my health care provider who said that he was one of very few who would prescribe my blood to be sent to the proper lab in California. He and his staff have never pushed any supplements on me. Not only did he help me immensely, but because of his down-to-earth personality, I was put at ease. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][481136].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2013

Dr. Mulcahy is a compassionate, intelligent, ILADS trained doctor. I first went to him in 2008 and I honestly don't think I would have survived without his care, having had Lyme for many years without treatment or anyone believing me. His support is cherished. There are few like him left. he does have available in his office a variety of brands of holistic medicines, but never forces them on anyone, always saying they can also be found in heath food stores. He also uses traditional medicine if called for. The topper: he takes insurance. Dr. Mulcahy's practice is exceptional. My family highly recommends him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][481135].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2012

Dr. Mulcahy worked wonders with my gastrointestinal problems. I had been under treatment with a gastroenterologist, but the problems persisted until I was treated by Dr. Mulcahy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][481134].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2011

This doctor is not educated about Lyme disease.i found I knew more than he in the short time I was in his office. Please be very wary as he and his wife run a side business out of his office selling tinctures made in Asia that are not inspected!..both Andrea and Patrick try to force them on you as you check-out...with no explanation! Just hand over $60.00 Thank You! I checked and this expensive "Magic Water" is mostly tap water and glycerin. I did contact the DO and file a complaint in November of 2010. I also called the local police to ask who else to report a con to. And have filed a complaint with the State. Makes me mad to see them preying on the most vulnerable people...people who are desperate or scared and sick. This is something that should not ever a happen in a small town. People have very little money and every one of their medical dollars should go to help them heal not to sell them fake medicine. This is sickening and morally wrong.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][481138].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2011

I'm so happy to have found a Dr. who will listen and not judge.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][481133].votes_count ]]