Rate Dr. Scott R. Towbin

Dr. Scott R. Towbin's Ratings

Dr. Towbin is awesome. He is very knowledgeable and caring. He has great bedside manner and offers you choices. Nothing is forced. You can tell that he actually cares about his patients. His staff is very helpful and polite. The wait time was a little long, but being in the hype of season it is expected. Overall a very good compassionate doctor.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2014 | flag

I would not recommend this doctor. He told me that he thought my obvious areas of pain were all in my head. He also stated that he SHOULDN'T be seeing me again anytime soon. I found another doctor who diagnosed the problem, thankfully. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone not even my pet.

Submitted April 26, 2010 | flag

Dr. Towbin is fantastic. He is kind, caring and has a good bedside manner. He also is very proactive and technologically advanced. He emailed me background information on my condition and followed up to see how I was doing after the appointment. highly recommend.

Submitted Feb. 24, 2009 | flag