Rate Dr. Roland M. Lajoie

Dr. Roland M. Lajoie's Ratings

If you don't have one of the only 2 types of insurance he takes, your out of luck.

Submitted May 1, 2013 | flag

This dr is awesome. I had been under the care of another endocrinologist who was terrible. Dr. Lajoie took his time with me, explained my options, and came up wit ha great treatment plan. I'm looking forward to getting better. I highly recommend him.

Submitted Jan. 24, 2013 | flag

I am so grateful that I found Dr. LaJoie! He is the first Dr. to get my thyroid under control. He cares and he sits and talks to you and listens to what you have to say and answers any and all questions you have. I have never had to wait when I go in for my visits. His staff is just as nice and caring as he is. I wish more doctors were like him. I highly recommend him!

Submitted Feb. 12, 2009 | flag

Fantastic doctor! He listens to you and speaks WITH you. He's very caring and compassionate and goes out of his way to help you. I highly recommend this doctor. His staff is very nice as well. And as a bonus, I've NEVER had to wait longer than 5 minutes to see him. He doesn't stack patients and schedules your visit with more than enough time. I can't say enough good things about him. I'm happy I found him.

Submitted Jan. 6, 2009 | flag