Dr. Gabrielle Kropp

Rate Dr. Gabrielle Kropp

Dr. Gabrielle Kropp's Ratings

Dr. Kropp is a wonderful, genuine, compassionate and intelligent woman and a brilliant diagnostician and doctor. She sees and responds to the whole person, not merely the few symptoms that fall under a particular specialization. I went through multiple 'traditional' doctors of Western medicine, and not one was able to help me despite general agreement that my chronic pain and physical limitations were quite real and disabling. Dr. Kropp's treatment has allowed me to live an almost normal life that would otherwise have been impossible, essentially giving me back a reason to live. She has been very flexible and understanding of my financial limitations as well, which is huge given how much I rely on her to function. She is quite out of the common way. I cannot speak highly enough of her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][481326].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2013

there is not enough to be said for this woman and the relief she brings to so many people i myself have been going to gabrielle for almost a year and am amazed that she and harry have done so much to eliminate chronic back pain that i have lived with for over twenty years!!!i can never thank gabrielle harry and jan enough!! you are all angels!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][481325].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2013

A wonderful person and Doctor! We are so lucky to have her in Pictou County !I can't even begin to tell you how she has helped me with chronic pain and other issues that i suffer with .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][481324].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2013

The treatment I received and continue to receive is wonderful. She is the best Doctor I have ever met in my life. My own GP is amazed at what she has done for me. The treatments have helped so much. I will continue to recommend Dr. Kropp to anyone I feel can benefit from her medical expertise. She is fantastic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][481323].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2012

Have suffered from hip pain for a couple of years and have seen GPs, Physiotherapists, Chiropractors, etc., all which didn't help. Dr. Krupps treatment was the first thing that helped. A very professional, compassionate, knowledgeable doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][481322].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2011

Dr. Kropp is a wonderful person and doctor. She's very intelligent and anxious for her clients. She geniunely feels for her patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][481321].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2011

Dr Kropp is fantastic. She has changed my son's life. In addition to this she is kind, caring, and empathetic. I don't know if it gets any better than this!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][481320].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2009

Wow! We are privileged to have Dr. Gabrielle in Pictou County. She has great knowledge, really goes to the root of the problem, is passionate and has a good sense of humour. I was in pain for years. Now I feel like living again. She helped me in so many ways, beyond my aches.I never felt rushed. She truly is wonderful. Hope she will stay here, for many years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][481319].votes_count ]]