Rate Dr. Dean Smith

Dr. Dean Smith's Ratings

he just did cataract surgery for my mom in Jan/21/2015 what a big difference between this time and the last surgery with a different Dr and different center. she started seeing right after she woke up. his hands and skills are so smooth its like a silk moving without hurting or damaging. you should walk in to his office with 1000000% feeling happy and sure that u will get what u r looking for. i am so happy i was able to find Dr. smith for my mom and he was the one who did the surgery. I cannot thank him enough for everything.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2702477].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2015

My experience with dr smith was simply wonderful. What an amazing person and knowledgeable doctor. He treated my infected eye with such precision and care. I am very grateful I ended up being treated by him. God bless him.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2603850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

I had chalazion removal surgery today with Dr. Smith. What a great experience! I was nervous but he was very calm and explained everything to me. It was quick and painless. One of the nicest doctors I have met! Would definitely reccommend him in the future!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2446069].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

Dr. Smith was one of the best specialists I have ever dealt with. He was helpful, kind and informative. I had cataracts removed and implants inserted and he took into account that I had had two detatched retinas. I felt very safe and comfortable and my eyesight is now amazing. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing eye surgery of any kind. In additiona, I don't think I ever waited more than 15 minutes on the numerous times I visited his office. Just a very positive experience all round.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1244276].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2013

Great doctor. Walked me through the procedure when I had LASIK, although he was more thorough with explaining what was happening with my first eye than my second eye as I was getting the procedure done. Recently had my 1 yr appointment and my optometrist said that you almost can't tell I had the procedure and that my eyes have recovered better than he had expected. I think this is due to Dr. Smith's expertise and that I try my best to take good care of them. What more could I ask for?

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1244275].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2013

Dedicated caring eye-care Professional, supported by equally dedicated helpful staff, such as the appointment Secretary, Sonia.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1244274].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2012

Dr. Smith recently did my LASIK surgery. He did an incredible job and I am so grateful. His bed side manner is lovely. Considering the clinic was very busy, the staff never made me feel rushed and they were all happy and professional. Dr. Smith took his time to explain everything, gave me time to ask questions and made me feel very comfortable and safe! Awesome experience!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1244273].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

This experience transformed my life. I would recommend Dr. Smith to ayone and everyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1244272].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2012

Had my eyes checked after what my contacts did to me, and he was very helpful on what I needed to do.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1244271].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2011

This is the best specialist that I ever had in the past 20 years that I live here

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1244270].votes_count ]]