Rate Dr. Dean Smith

Dr. Dean Smith's Ratings

My experience with dr smith was simply wonderful. What an amazing person and knowledgeable doctor. He treated my infected eye with such precision and care. I am very grateful I ended up being treated by him. God bless him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2603850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

I had chalazion removal surgery today with Dr. Smith. What a great experience! I was nervous but he was very calm and explained everything to me. It was quick and painless. One of the nicest doctors I have met! Would definitely reccommend him in the future!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2446069].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

Dr. Smith was one of the best specialists I have ever dealt with. He was helpful, kind and informative. I had cataracts removed and implants inserted and he took into account that I had had two detatched retinas. I felt very safe and comfortable and my eyesight is now amazing. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing eye surgery of any kind. In additiona, I don't think I ever waited more than 15 minutes on the numerous times I visited his office. Just a very positive experience all round.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1244276].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2013

Great doctor. Walked me through the procedure when I had LASIK, although he was more thorough with explaining what was happening with my first eye than my second eye as I was getting the procedure done. Recently had my 1 yr appointment and my optometrist said that you almost can't tell I had the procedure and that my eyes have recovered better than he had expected. I think this is due to Dr. Smith's expertise and that I try my best to take good care of them. What more could I ask for?

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1244275].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2013

Dedicated caring eye-care Professional, supported by equally dedicated helpful staff, such as the appointment Secretary, Sonia.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1244274].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2012

Dr. Smith recently did my LASIK surgery. He did an incredible job and I am so grateful. His bed side manner is lovely. Considering the clinic was very busy, the staff never made me feel rushed and they were all happy and professional. Dr. Smith took his time to explain everything, gave me time to ask questions and made me feel very comfortable and safe! Awesome experience!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1244273].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

This experience transformed my life. I would recommend Dr. Smith to ayone and everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1244272].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2012

Had my eyes checked after what my contacts did to me, and he was very helpful on what I needed to do.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1244271].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2011

This is the best specialist that I ever had in the past 20 years that I live here

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1244270].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

I had heard that Dr. Dean Smith was an excellent eye surgeon. When I had my initial meeting with me, he said he would give me plenty of time to answer my questions and address any concerns that I might have. He also reviewed the type of lens best suited for my lifestyle. I required cataract surgery on both eyes and both surgeries went perfectly. Less than twenty minutes for both and due to a cancellation, my second surgery was done one week to the hour from the first one. I was absolutely amazed at how well I could see with each eye immediately after surgery. My surgery was done at Trillium-Queensway Hospital and everyone was very pleasant and helpful. So thumbs up for Dr. Smith and his team. I have been recommending him to friends and relatives since my two surgeries in December, 2010. Cheers Glen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1244269].votes_count ]]