Dr. Shelia Marlene Middlebrook

Dr. Shelia Marlene Middlebrook

Rate Dr. Shelia Marlene Middlebrook

Dr. Shelia Marlene Middlebrook's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 18, 2014 | flag

Dr. Middlebrook was the doctor on call at the Walk-in clinic. She was so caring and thorough. Well worth the wait. Very impressed with her attitude and attention so different that other doctors I have seen. Thanks so much.

Submitted July 21, 2014 | flag

Dr Middlebrook is never on time, but she will always spend time with you sorting things out or finding out what is wrong. Her appointments are usually behind, but she will never rush you out. she really really cares about her patients. If you have a sever emergency she will get you in ASAP

Submitted Jan. 30, 2014 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Middlebrook's for around 4 years and I am so very thankful and lucky to have found her. She connects so well with myself, my hubby and our children and we all just love her and feel completely comfortable with her. She takes her time and really cares about her patients. I cannot say enough good things about her. If there's an issue she can't fix, she'll send to a specialist who can. And her receptionist Terri oftens follows up to see how things are. Be prepared for a bit of a wait but most definitely worth it.

Submitted Dec. 29, 2013 | flag

Saw Dr. Middlebrook at the Walk in clinic my Doctor is part of. My Doctor, Neil James is excellent. I can appreciate why he operates a walk in clininc with Dr. Middlebrook. She too is an excellent doctor.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2013 | flag

Great doctor! Very thorough - if she suspects anything out of the ordinary she follows up on it and sends you to the necessary specialists if needed. Expect a wait time but once she is with you she doesn't hurry you along, she takes a lot of time to listen to her patients and make sure that they are looked after.

Submitted April 24, 2013 | flag

Dr Middlebrook is the best doctor I've ever had. She makes you feel very comfortable and relaxed and never rushes you. She's very helpful and doesn't pressure you into anything. She listens and takes your wishes into account. She is what every doctor should be like. She is very knowledgeable and thorough. My whole family sees her and I've referred many friends. The only down side is that she often runs late, because she really takes her time with each patient. I'm willing to wait though when the care is so good.

Submitted April 26, 2012 | flag

Excellent doctor. She is very caring and thorough. We feel fortunate to have found her.

Submitted July 28, 2011 | flag

Great doctor. I feel lucky to have found her. She's kind, knowledgable and doesn't make you feel rushed. She seems to really care about her patients, and is a very easy going.

Submitted Jan. 20, 2011 | flag

The kind of Dr. you hope to find; caring, good listener, open-minded, works with you.

Submitted June 6, 2010 | flag