Dr. Barry M. Gootson

Dr. Barry M. Gootson

Rate Dr. Barry M. Gootson

Dr. Barry M. Gootson's Ratings

I have gone to Dr. Gootson for 10+ years. He's very thorough and friendly - as is his office staff!

Submitted July 18, 2014 | flag

I highly recommend Dr. Gootson. He is thorough and professional. My daughters and I have been going to him since 1993. He always gets my script right!

Submitted March 7, 2014 | flag

Very good, knowledgeable , through.love a doctor that's on time.

Submitted Aug. 7, 2012 | flag

Been a patient there for 5 years and consistently get great service. They call/send an appointment reminder which makes that part of my life so much easier!

Submitted Oct. 28, 2011 | flag

Been going to Dr. Gootson for 10 years now. Like his approach to me as a patient. His staff, always cheerful and pleasant. Never feel like I'm being rushed or not cared for. Also, shows me how to keep my expense down.

Submitted Oct. 12, 2011 | flag

Have Advantica Eye Care. Been seeing this doctor over 25 years! Timely, professional, you never get rushed and he has hundreds of eye glasses from which to choose.

Submitted March 29, 2011 | flag

I've been going to Dr. Gootsen for over 10 years. I appreciate the thoroughness of his examiniation and respect the way he tries to save me money utilizing my insurance.

Submitted Jan. 11, 2011 | flag

EVERYONE I RECOMMEND, LIKES HIM VERY MUCH! I HAVE BEEN GOING TO DR GOOTSON FOR YEARS.

Submitted June 11, 2010 | flag

Friendly, seemed knowledgeable, I'm going back again.

Submitted Feb. 19, 2009 | flag

I am new to the area and finding Dr. Gootson was an excellent choice for me. Excellent service and he made a great choice for me for the glasses I need. Now to get me to wear them is a different story!!

Submitted Jan. 2, 2009 | flag