Dr. Barry M. Gootson

Grad. Year: 1973

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 9 reviews. Dr. Barry M. Gootson has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Optometrist-related: eye care, vision testing, eyeglasses, contacts
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5228732
07/03/14 5 5 5 5 I highly recommend Dr. Gootson. He is thorough and professional. My daughters and I have been going to him since 1993. He always gets my script right!
Insurance: Assurant
Respond

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Barry" to "Barry M."
RID: 2394728
07/08/12 5 5 5 5 Very good, knowledgeable , through.love a doctor that's on time.  Respond
RID: 1573444
28/10/11 5 5 5 5 Been a patient there for 5 years and consistently get great service. They call/send an appointment reminder which makes that part of my life so much easier!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1559193
12/10/11 5 5 5 5 Been going to Dr. Gootson for 10 years now. Like his approach to me as a patient. His staff, always cheerful and pleasant. Never feel like I'm being rushed or not cared for. Also, shows me how to keep my expense down.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1400685
29/03/11 5 5 5 5 Have Advantica Eye Care. Been seeing this doctor over 25 years! Timely, professional, you never get rushed and he has hundreds of eye glasses from which to choose.  Respond
RID: 1333117
11/01/11 5 5 5 5 I've been going to Dr. Gootsen for over 10 years. I appreciate the thoroughness of his examiniation and respect the way he tries to save me money utilizing my insurance.
Insurance: Assurant
RID: 1187427
11/06/10 5 5 5 5 EVERYONE I RECOMMEND, LIKES HIM VERY MUCH! I HAVE BEEN GOING TO DR GOOTSON FOR YEARS.  Respond
RID: 794033
19/02/09 5 5 5 5 Friendly, seemed knowledgeable, I'm going back again.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 753514
02/01/09 5 5 5 5 I am new to the area and finding Dr. Gootson was an excellent choice for me. Excellent service and he made a great choice for me for the glasses I need. Now to get me to wear them is a different story!!
Insurance: Coventry