Rate Dr. Barry M. Gootson

Dr. Barry M. Gootson's Ratings

I have gone to Dr. Gootson for 10+ years. He's very thorough and friendly - as is his office staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2478636].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

I highly recommend Dr. Gootson. He is thorough and professional. My daughters and I have been going to him since 1993. He always gets my script right!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][481849].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

Very good, knowledgeable , through.love a doctor that's on time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][481848].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2012

Been a patient there for 5 years and consistently get great service. They call/send an appointment reminder which makes that part of my life so much easier!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][481847].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2011

Been going to Dr. Gootson for 10 years now. Like his approach to me as a patient. His staff, always cheerful and pleasant. Never feel like I'm being rushed or not cared for. Also, shows me how to keep my expense down.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][481846].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2011

Have Advantica Eye Care. Been seeing this doctor over 25 years! Timely, professional, you never get rushed and he has hundreds of eye glasses from which to choose.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][481845].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

I've been going to Dr. Gootsen for over 10 years. I appreciate the thoroughness of his examiniation and respect the way he tries to save me money utilizing my insurance.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][481844].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2011

EVERYONE I RECOMMEND, LIKES HIM VERY MUCH! I HAVE BEEN GOING TO DR GOOTSON FOR YEARS.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][481843].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2010

Friendly, seemed knowledgeable, I'm going back again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][481842].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2009

I am new to the area and finding Dr. Gootson was an excellent choice for me. Excellent service and he made a great choice for me for the glasses I need. Now to get me to wear them is a different story!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][481841].votes_count ]]