Dr. M Viger

Rate Dr. M Viger

Dr. M Viger's Ratings

Great doctor, and the clinic has short wait times. To the people who have commented previously, good luck finding a clinic where you do not have to wait 2 hours for a walk in appointment. Dr. Viger will do almost anything for you as a walk in patient if you go in that day which has been very helpful for me as I have needed pre-ops repeatedly and on short notice over the past fewyears. It is great to be able to walk in and see your family doctor at any time, rather than having to make an appointment months ahead of time, or see a random walk in doctor. Him and Dr. Chan are both thorough and great doctors and would recommend them to anyone.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2014 | flag

I have been going to this clinic since 1987, since the original Dr opened it up sadly he has passed away. I chose to stick with this clinic because of its convenience. My last 3 annual physicals have been with Dr Viger, i dont like having to wait 3 plus months for a annual physical I also found that Dr Viger very distant and uniformative, like he would rather be somewhere else. Compaired to the last Dr's who gave me physicals (Dr Eldemire, and Dr Juta) who would ask you questions and would be very thourough with their examination, Viger rushes through his appointments in less than 10 minutes. and I am wondering why should I as a pateint walk out of their thinking I just wasted my time. Would like to find a good Doctor even if it means driving to the other side of the city to get proper treatment., i would not recommend Viger for someone looking for a new family Dr.

Submitted July 15, 2014 | flag

Doesn't talk, poor hours little care for patient needs. Will not go to him again.

Submitted May 6, 2014 | flag

A highly knowledgeable and caring family doctor, so happy my family was recommended to him. Provided care to my mother while she was sick, we are lucky to have found him.

Submitted Jan. 14, 2014 | flag

Mr.Viger is an exceptional Doctor, for he has compassion, and understanding when he communicates with his patients. My family have been seeing Dr.Viger since Wedge Road walk in clinic has opened. We are certainly happy to have found this Doctor.

Submitted Dec. 16, 2013 | flag

Great doctor. Professional and courteous. Highly recommended.

Submitted Nov. 21, 2013 | flag

Dr. Viger has been my family doctor for almost 3 years. I chose him because I had tried other doctors in Saskatoon with no luck. It takes 3 MONTHS for me to get an appointment to see him. And they say they are still accepting new patients! Un believable. He offers no opinions or advice. I feel like he is simply there to write perscriptions renewals and not help at all. He doesn't even acknowledge my health problems when I tell him about them. I also see Dr. Chan at the same office when I go as a walk-in if I don't want to wait the three months and Dr. Chan and Dr. Viger have both given me very opposing information. I would not recommend Dr. Viger- or this clinic to anyone. It is so hard to find a family doctor in Saskatoon and that is the only reason I have stayed this long. I am hunting for a new doctor with no luck. All the good ones are not accepting new patients yet clinics like this one say they are taking new patients but it takes 3 month to get in. Doesn't make any sense.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2013 | flag

Does not properly examine patient thus never knowing a patients sickness or problem. Thus he subscribes incorrect medicine. Refuses to renew a patients drug. Tells patients they have to wait over a month to see him. Non compus mentis - NOT PROPERLY DOING HIS JOB AS A GENERAL PRACTIONER. NOT RECOMENDED TO ANYONE.

Submitted May 4, 2012 | flag

Very very good doctor. My family all goes to him. He is very thorough and freiendly.

Submitted Feb. 29, 2012 | flag

One of the nicest doctors I've been to. Very knowledgeable and caring. Had a great experience and just thought I would share with everyone. Will definitely not hesitate to go back.

Submitted Feb. 22, 2012 | flag