Dr. Noemi C. Doohan

Rate Dr. Noemi C. Doohan

Dr. Noemi C. Doohan's Ratings

She is absolutely the best caring physician I could have ever gone to. I can't say enough wonderful things about her and her staff. If I could have rated her more than 5 stars I would have.

Submitted June 28, 2013 | flag

Exceptional physician. Small practice so she can give personalized care. Will make hospital and nursing home visits. Available by phone 24 hrs day. Returns calls within hours. Great listener and will spend long time listening and explaining and discussing options. Absolutely fantastic. Can pay hourly or upfront "retainer".

Submitted July 14, 2009 | flag

Dr. Doohan and her staff are exceptional. From the moment I joined her practice, I was treated with respect and given full attention. Most of the time I am able to get a same day or next day appointment. In all the times I've been to her office, I have never waited more than five minutes to see her. Dr. Doohan, really listens to me, and spends as much time as I need (I never feel rushed), and she is a great diagnostician. My daughter is also a member of her practice. She recently had surgery, and Dr. Doohan (who has hospital privileges)was able to be with her the whole time before, during, and after the surgery. My daughter was scared, and having Dr. Doohan there really made a difference. I think she is an exceptional, caring, and knowledgeable doctor. I am so glad that she is my familiy's physician.

Submitted Dec. 30, 2008 | flag