Rate Dr. Brandon T. Blood

Dr. Brandon T. Blood's Ratings

I couldnt ask for a better Chiropractor. Dr. Blood has always been professional, courteous and genuinely caring about my overall health and well-being. He isnt one of those "ambulance chasers" or out to just collect a check. You can call just about any given day and get in (if you dont already have an appt). With his flexible hours and very comprehensive approach to chiropractic care. His office is very nice and clean, the staff is fantastic and the equipment used is great. Especially those water massage tables!! He currently has two Licensed Massage Therapist that have two totally different approaches and both are equally amazing. Love going here and I feel confident in recommending him to any of my friends and family. Glad to have him as my Doctor and wouldnt go anywhere else.

Submitted July 23, 2013 | flag

Did a wonderful job! He spent time going over my expectations and his treatment plan.

Submitted May 29, 2012 | flag

With every visit to Dr. Blood's office, I have become more impressed. Through his kind, communicative manner, he puts the patients quickly at ease. He explains the rationale before each adjustment and makes sure there are no questions prior to ending the session. I had never before visited a chiropractor and wasn't absolutely sure I needed one. I feel tremendously better and know that I am being proactive as far as my future health is concerned. I will certainly refer my friends in need of chiropractic care to Dr. Blood!

Submitted Sept. 25, 2011 | flag

Dr. Blood was great and very helpful. I went for lower back pain and within just a few days I was back to normal. He is a great doctor and love how he takes time to work with u one on one

Submitted July 25, 2010 | flag

I visit Dr. Blood to have work done on shaping my posture. He's very knowledgeable and understands real-life day-to-day circumstances that effect posture. He demonstrates every tactic you need to know. His facility is unique in the sense that he's got a strong focus in strengthening, sessions usually involve a few minutes on weight machines. Leaving his office has me feeling immediately taller, more relaxed, and my posture has improved greatly.

Submitted Dec. 30, 2008 | flag