Rate Dr. Edward Rhee

Dr. Edward Rhee's Ratings

I went to Dr. Rhee for a closed reduction nasal fracture. He did a great job and there wasn't any pain. He made an extremely scary situation more easy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2563419].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

I went to Dr. Rhee for recurrent tonsillitis and strep throat. We decided on a tonsillectomy, which we scheduled for the following week. Dr. Rhee and his staff were extremely flexible and helpful when I told him that I was in a bit of a time constraint due to my job beginning in a few weeks. The surgery was done at Ramapo Valley Surgery Center and went exceptionally well. The doctors and nurses were very nice and extremely professional. The procedure was quick and the post-operative care was exceptional. Everything went smoothly and I was home within an hour or two of coming in. Overall, I highly recommend Dr. Rhee and his staff. He is knowledgeable, professional, and cares a lot about his patients!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2363071].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Dr. Rhee was fantastic, I had a complete thyroidectomy in March 2014 and he was very personable and clear with everything he was going to do. I would definetely recommend him to any one.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2363070].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

After trying a couple of treatments, which did not work for my condition, I had a Tubinectomy done by Dr. Rhee at the Ramapo Valley Surgical Center at the end of January, 2014. I was so pleasantly surprised in such a good way on how I felt afterwards - unbelievably pretty good!! The whole staff at the Ramapo Valley Surgical Center was fantastic!! Everyone there made me feel so comfortable and welcomed. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][482642].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

Dr. Rhee was phenomenal. Everything you could possibly ask for in a doctor. Extremely thorough, very honest and responsive! His office was probably one of the most efficient I have ever been to mad Dr. Rhee returns all calls from his patients personally.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][482641].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2014

Dr. Rhee is the best. I drive from another county just to see him and he has operated on 2 of my 3 children. If my 3rd one needs ENT surgery, I wouldn't consider anyone else. I recommend him to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][482640].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2013

Dr. Rhee recently performed a tonsillectomy on my teenage daughter. He was wonderful. He took the time to speak directly to my daughter and explain everything that would happen, and how she would feel afterwards. He treated her with respect and kindness. Everything went well and she feels much better after suffering with numerous throat infections for years. I would highly recommend Dr. Rhee!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][482639].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2013

dr rhee made it possible for me to enjoy disney world with my grandkids without annoying hiccups,heartburn & indigestion.THANK YOU !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][482638].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

Dr. Rhee has been wonderful, very informative, and very professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][482637].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

Dr Rhee have been seeing my son since he was two and today 1/17/13 my son who turned nine and after the 3rd time having tubes put in his ear got a clean bill today.Dr Rhee is a wonderful person because we put our full trust in him when it came to taking care of my son.We are very grate full for all his patience and understanding.When it come to visiting any ENT doctor Dr Rhee is always going to be my first choice.Thanks Dr Rhee (Keith Parke Mom)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][482636].votes_count ]]