Rate Dr. David A. Cowan

Dr. David A. Cowan's Ratings

I have had moles removed by other dermatologists in which the scar looked far better. He was pleasant enough (but seemed a little harried running so far behind schedule - maybe if he didn't cram so many patients into one afternoon?) but I was not happy with what my scar looked like afterwards.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][482858].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2009

I'll not go back to him - he was running so far behind that I could have come an hour late to my appointment and still been waiting. Plus, he just didn't really inspire confidence - seemed a little green.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][482857].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2009

Dr. Cowan has been absolutely fantastic to work with. I've had a keloid and minor acne treated with Dr. Cowan. He is very knowledgeable and patient and caring. I highly recommend Dr. Cowan.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][482856].votes_count ]]