Rate Dr. Bowen D Miles

Dr. Bowen D Miles's Ratings

I have two children who are both in treatment with Dr. Miles and am considering having invisalign treatment for myself. Right from our first exam we had a great impression of the office. Everyone is very friendly and welcoming! My kids always love to enter the fun contests that they have available which makes them excited to come to the appointments. Dr. Miles is very knowledgeable, detailed, and thorough when it comes to the treatment and you can tell that he takes great pride in his work. My son was nervous when he was first starting in the braces process and the assistants have always done a great job putting him at ease and answering his questions. I already recommend my friends and family looking for an orthodontist to visit the Smile Spot!

Submitted Feb. 25, 2014 | flag

I am a mother of three children and one has treatment with Dr Miles. I am debating whether to bring my other two kids in for treatment. His staff is great! Always have a wonderful experience with them, But Dr miles is not a pleasant man. I often sit in the back while the girls work and just seeing the way he talks to them and treats them makes me sick to my stomach. The only thing making me come back to this office is the location to where i live and i do enjoy the girls that work there, they do pretty much all the work anyways it seems. I am happy with treatment but i do not like how staff is treated at this office. Working in customer service this is not right.

Submitted Feb. 1, 2014 | flag

I am getting braces through Dr. Miles and he sees you only for a brief moment and does not pay careful attention to details. A few times, I had to tell him what to do and then he will follow my guidance. I feel like I am the orthodontist and he never has time to answer any questions. He will give you the shortest answer possible and always avoid questions by trying to run away. I feel like he is there to do a minimal job and treat his clients like they are just a number. You cannot build a personal connection with him and he does not build trust with his clients. I would not recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Dec. 13, 2013 | flag

***I visited him today for initial consultation. I was very impressed by Dr. Miles. He was extremely Smart, intelligent, expert, knowledgeable, brutally honest and straight forward, unbiased and kind. He gave me a clear and enlightening explanation that I was looking to hear for ages but none of the orthodontist I visited were able to clearly communicate to me regarding my teeth condition. He summarized my situation and clearly provided me with the problem, causes, treatment options and possible complications. His clinic was veryyyyy cleaaannnnnnnnnn and beautifully decorated. His staff were all smiling cheerfully and loving. very spacious office. separate offices. Just when it came to the cost, the treatment coordinator was kind of rigid and said "sorry I have to follow the cost guide" and didn't really have any room for discussion or negotiation. I think I will postpone my plan due to budget constraint but I would definitely do it if I had the money. **Highly recommended**

Submitted Nov. 5, 2013 | flag

I had an amazing ortho experience! Thanks to Dr. Miles and his staff! My treatment took longer than Dr. Miles expected, but that was all good. Dr. Miles is a pro! Will definitely recommend him:)

Submitted March 26, 2013 | flag

I was very disappointed when I had a consultation with Dr. Miles. He looked at my X-rays and told me he would not even 'consider touching' my case unless I agreed to have orthagnathic surgery. He made me feel like a monster with a grotesque set of teeth. And the coordinator girl was very pushy, trying to get me to sign as soon as he left the room, without me even being able to look further into the surgery option. I left that place in tears. Luckily, I had a second consultation with another Dr. and I am so glad I did. 2 years later, I have perfect teeth and had a wonderful experience with the other orthodontist. And he sent my scans to a specialist who determined I most assuredly did NOT need surgery. I would not recommend Dr. Miles to anyone.

Submitted Feb. 4, 2013 | flag

Since Dr Miles started his staff have gotten better. I love his kind receptionist and personable staff. He's very knowledgable and nice as well. Maybe his finance person is not as good as the rest of the staff, but all in all we're happy with the office and service. I would recommend Dr. Bowen highly.

Submitted Dec. 12, 2012 | flag

I work in a medical office and it is not an easy job. I am very impressed with Dr. Miles' office. They are really wonderful people and very knowledgeable . Dr Miles did a fantastic job for my son's smile. I would recommend him again and again.

Submitted Aug. 16, 2011 | flag

Very nice man! Daughter has treatment with him and he did an excellent job! Also his staff is amazing! very nice girls front and back! The back end does a wonderful job and are excellent with kids and us parents! Always look forward to our visits!

Submitted Jan. 6, 2011 | flag

So I was referred to this office by Dr Terry Carlyle who does not treat people with TMJ or MVA cases resulting in damage to the jaw and neck anymore. Unfortunately for Dr Bowen his staff are completely incompetent. The consult that I had with him and his staff consisted of her rolling her eyes, checking her Facebook when he wasn't looking (but I was) and me receiving a treatment plan that had spelling and grammar mistakes on it and also did not address the issues that Dr Bowen as I had spoken about when she was in the room. Disgusting service. It was unfortunate for both Dr Carlyle's office to have referred me and for Dr Bowen as he was referred as specialist in jaw problems from car accidents. I have yet to find another orthodontist who I feel in capable personally and has capable staff. I am working on it though as I would like to get my front two bottom teeth fixed. I would not attend this clinic due to the extremely poor service and general rudeness the facebooking staff member.

Submitted July 15, 2010 | flag