Rate Dr. Paul Galbraith

Dr. Paul Galbraith's Ratings

Dr. Galbraith has been my Specialist since I was diagnosed with leukemia in 2004. He is absolutely excellent. Wonderful, wonderful Dr. I wouldn't want anybody else.

Submitted Nov. 7, 2011 | flag

I couldn't agree more with the other two patients. Dr Galbraith is just excellent and cares deeply about the health of his patients. He recently helped me through a difficult time as an on call oncologist and if it wasn't for him I likely would be in some pretty serious trouble.

Submitted Jan. 4, 2010 | flag

From the very first Chemo treatment to my 10 year check up, Dr. Galbraith has been there making sure I knew everything about the procedures and what to expect. In short, Dr. Galbraith saved my life.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2009 | flag

Is a hematologist/oncologist 15 years, very knowledgeable about MCL, listens well, explains clearly, has an excellent bedside manner; am trusting him with my life!

Submitted Dec. 27, 2008 | flag