Dr. Joseph S. Baumgartner

Rate Dr. Joseph S. Baumgartner

Dr. Joseph S. Baumgartner's Ratings

LOL! The only reason he "finds things that your other dentist never did" is because in my experience this dentist makes stuff up that really isn't wrong with you! This man was my dentist while I was a teen and he messed up my mouth so badly that I am now a grown adult wearing braces to try to correct some of the damage. Be afraid of this dentist!

Submitted Aug. 4, 2010 | flag

Girls on reception are not very friendly. Dr. Baumgartner himself is very professional and polite. Does an excellent job!

Submitted Oct. 15, 2009 | flag

The receptionists are never smiling or very friendly... They talk about patients in the open where everyone can hear (how professional is that?)...Dr. Baumgartner seems to always get my hair caught in between the chair and his stomache can you say ouch? He is always a little too rough... Other then that he is good at what he does and finds things that my last dentist never noticed before!

Submitted June 5, 2009 | flag

Have had Dr Baumgartner for many years. He has always been friendly, kind and helpful. I have recommended people to him over the years. I find him a good dentist.

Submitted March 24, 2007 | flag