You may also like

Rate Dr. Darryl Appleton

Dr. Darryl Appleton's Ratings

Awesome experience at the clinic. Dr. Appleton was extremely easy going, yet knowledgeable and knows his stuff. The front office lady was kind and professional and my sleep technologist was excellent and I was so comfortable during my overnight stay. I would definitely recommend this facility to anyone that needs a sleep study.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2822624].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

Best doctor in the business . Helps and takes the time to try to solve your issues ..

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2788634].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

I had a wonderful experience from staff to facility. I recommend this place to anyone

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2720244].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2015

Dr Appleton was very helpful, especially in dealing with my insurance company who denied my claim at first.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2585903].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

Dr Appleton and his staff are very caring and accommodating. Don't be fooled into negative reviews like the one below. Your their for a sleep study not to watch tv, sir you were attending a medical test, perhaps the tech you had was a bit rude but I have never had an issue with the techs at the Appleton Clinic and I have had many studies there. Besides were else can you go were you are treated with i bite to eat and coffee or tea at no cost before you leave. His office is like a 5 star hotel.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2567632].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

I don't mean to try the invalidate the person below's experience, but I had a very good experience at the Appleton Clinic last night. I think it was most likely a different technician than the one who was working on their night. My technician was very accommodating, he asked when I wanted to go to bed, put my electrodes on at that time and then told me to let him know when I was ready to go to bed. So I got there at 9, had my electrodes put on at 10:30, and went to bed at 11 - with plenty of time to get ready for bed and watch TV etc. The clinic itself is very comfortable and they even have breakfast and showers in the morning. The only thing they could do better is provide patients with some information about what to expect and what to bring on their website (which currently isn't working) or in a pamphlet before they go. I haven't actually seen Dr Appleton yet but his sleep clinic is definitely luxurious and the staff was great - at least the technician Ivan was! So don't worry like I did if you see that review below before you go, you could still have a good experience.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2557868].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

AVOID! the worst experience I've ever had, the technician responsible for me was extremely rude, barking commands at me constantly. I arrived at 9, filled out paperwork,by 915 the technician began putting electrodes on me. I informed him I wasn't tired yet and wanted to watch TV. The technician refused to allow me to watch TV saying "no, youre not allowed, youre going to bed now. You can't do anything unless I say yes" at 2:00am I had to go to the bathroom really badly, I waited almost 30 minutes for the tech to respond to me. When he came in hr started muttering in his native tongue. The staff was awful and the overall experience was the worst ever! AVOID THIS PLACE AT ALL COSTS, ASK YOUR DOCTOR FOR A DIFFERENT PLACE IF THEY SUGGEST YOU GO HERE

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2555165].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2014

Dr Appleton is one if a kind
Amazing and so easy to talk to
Down to earth with great bedside manners
He cares about every single client of his
I'm in the nursing perfession and have encountered many drs
No one compared to him
U R the Best Dr A

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2530692].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

By far, Dr. Appleton is the best doctor I have had the honour of meeting. He explained every step in the complicated process of obtaining an apnea mask. He did not rush his time with me and personally gave me a tour of his facility. The staff made me feel welcome and comfortable as soon as I walked through their doors. The sleeping facility is better than some hotels I have stayed at. Each bedroom has their own bathroom, tv with 600+ channels, temper pedic mattresses, windows, etc. There is an awesome kitchen that is accessible for all patients. Unfortunately, Dr. Appleton has a very hectic schedule (only in Toronto for 1 week out of each month) but he is worth the wait. His respect and attention to detail is greatly appreciated. Thank you to him and his exceptional staff for not treating me as a patient - but as a friend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2478647].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Dr Appleton is very knowledgeable and extremely friendly. Unfortunately many doctor's lack a pleasant personality and genuine interest in your well being, they just want to get you out the door quick, with a prescription in your hand. Not Dr. Appleton. I was blown away by the modern, clean, comfortable setup of the sleep clinic when I was there to stay overnight. All the amenities and breakfast when you check out the next day. The staff is very friendly and take pride in ensuring you are comfortable at the clinic. Dr. Appleton thoroughly explained my sleep report and what treatment can be done. He was very flexible about when to see him next. Also, he inquired in detail about my reason for coming to the clinic for a sleep test and listened to me explain everything. He actually cared. Great personality and wonderful setup of the clinic. Though it was out of the way for me, I was happy afterwards that I came there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2363118].votes_count ]]