Dr. James D. Severa

Dr. James D. Severa

Rate Dr. James D. Severa

Dr. James D. Severa's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 22, 2014 | flag

I am impressed by how much Dr Severa knows.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2014 | flag

Cared about me and gave me the help I needed. Feel confident with the plan we came up with. Very intelligent.

Submitted May 21, 2014 | flag

Very thorough, finds routes to "solve" an issue, or at least perseveres for an understanding of an "issue". Never feel rushed with my appointment, nor do I ever feel ignored. Also, great staff!

Submitted Nov. 12, 2013 | flag

I have seen multiple psychiatrist in the past year and have been disappointed every time. I finally made a appointment with Dr.Severa, he is great, he really gets to the root of the problem, he takes the time to talk with you and he did not act like he was in a hurry like most doctors. by far the best doctor I have ever been too!

Submitted Oct. 17, 2013 | flag

I do not understand why he has high ratings. Before we even went to see him I googled him and he had poor ratings on other places and I should have listened to them.he did exactly what the other bad ratings where about.I took my son there because I wanted him tested for ADD. We had to wait 2 hours for him to even see us.when we got back there, he only asked a couple of questions about my son and hurried up and wrote him a script for adderall. He was more worried about me and my health which is having MS.wanting me to get blood work done blah blah blah and his eyes were closed li ke he was sleeping & even took a phone call while we're sitting there at his desk. Then after he decided he was done with ushe ran out the doorand the other patients waiting were in shockbecause they too have been waiting hours. And they had to wait until he got back. you cannot be late for your appointment but you will be sitting there for hours for him to see you.

Submitted Sept. 27, 2013 | flag

I've been meaning to write a review for almost a year and just never have! Anyway, been seeing Dr. Severa for over a year now, and I am extremely grateful for having such an intelligent, patient doctor because there are many doctors out there that do not listen and just view their patients as moneybags instead of people. He also has a great personality and is very kind. ALWAYS takes his time with me which I was impressed with. Has never once rushed me out of the office. Would absolutely recommend him. Also, his wife is in the practice with him as a doctor herself, and I've met her a few times and she is extremely professional and nice as well. Great office.

Submitted Sept. 20, 2013 | flag

Dr. Severa is a GREAT Doctor. He is trying to find out whats wrong with me instead of prescribing medicine to cover the symptoms, he is finding the cause. Thank you Dr. Severa for fixing the problem not just putting a bandaid on it.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2013 | flag

Dr. Severa Is the most knowledgeable and understanding psychiatrist I have ever seen in my several attempts to find the right doctor throughout my life. He has really taken an understanding about my individual diagnosis. He is caring, and helps with so many things in my life. Because of Mr. Severa I have started a healthy vitamin regimen that includes vitamin B12 and vitamin D. These vitamins have not only helped with my depression but have helped in many different aspects of a healthy life. Highly recommended!

Submitted May 30, 2013 | flag

I have seen many psychiatrists but none like dr.severa. He is the only dr. That sincerely cares about his patients. He is determined to find a solution to your problems and he will I guarantee it. The staff always makes me and my family feel welcome! I cannot say enough about the sincerity and professionalism regarding dr severa and his staff. I hope this will convince anyone trying to find the right psychiatrist. Sincerely David ambrose.

Submitted June 5, 2012 | flag