You may also like

Rate Dr. James D. Severa

Dr. James D. Severa's Ratings

Dr Severa is greatly knowledgeable in psychiatric medical practice. He has helped me , as a patient profoundly. Those who have a diagnosis of severity work best in Severa's care . He's one of the best psychiatrists I've had , out of 9 docs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2821694].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

This "doctor" had me on 13 different medications as a teenager. He barely listened to me during my appointments and was quick to prescribe more and more medications without weening me off of anything. I was so overmedicated that I barely graduated high school, my parents finally came to their senses and switched me to a good psychiatrist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2810252].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

Dr James Severa has medical knowledge & the compassion to use it, & hence is a great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2773261].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Dr. Severa is a very knowledgeable, kind, and helpful psychiatrist. He is also down to earth and has helped me improve my health through vitamin intake, namely vitamin D. His office is a bit cluttered and sometimes there is a wait while he finishes up with other patients. Otherwise, he is good at what he does. I would recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2574655].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2510137].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

I am impressed by how much Dr Severa knows.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2506516].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

Cared about me and gave me the help I needed. Feel confident with the plan we came up with. Very intelligent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2363124].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

Very thorough, finds routes to "solve" an issue, or at least perseveres for an understanding of an "issue". Never feel rushed with my appointment, nor do I ever feel ignored. Also, great staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][483629].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 12, 2013

I have seen multiple psychiatrist in the past year and have been disappointed every time. I finally made a appointment with Dr.Severa, he is great, he really gets to the root of the problem, he takes the time to talk with you and he did not act like he was in a hurry like most doctors. by far the best doctor I have ever been too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][483628].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2013

I do not understand why he has high ratings. Before we even went to see him I googled him and he had poor ratings on other places and I should have listened to them.he did exactly what the other bad ratings where about.I took my son there because I wanted him tested for ADD. We had to wait 2 hours for him to even see us.when we got back there, he only asked a couple of questions about my son and hurried up and wrote him a script for adderall. He was more worried about me and my health which is having MS.wanting me to get blood work done blah blah blah and his eyes were closed li ke he was sleeping & even took a phone call while we're sitting there at his desk. Then after he decided he was done with ushe ran out the doorand the other patients waiting were in shockbecause they too have been waiting hours. And they had to wait until he got back. you cannot be late for your appointment but you will be sitting there for hours for him to see you.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][483632].votes_count ]]