Rate Dr. Andrew G. Schroeder

Dr. Andrew G. Schroeder's Ratings

Excellent bedside manner. Easy to get appointment. Nice staff. No hassles. Good location.

Submitted June 1, 2010 | flag

Dr Schroeder is like going to see your good friend, but who knows how to cure. He's amazing. He calls you back personally within the hour of you calling him. He always, ALWAYS is able to fit you in for an appt. and is always honest and knowledgeable. HIGHLY recommend him.

Submitted Feb. 17, 2010 | flag

I traveled 400 miles to see Dr. Schroeder. He was the third opinion doctor. Dr. Schroeder spent time with me and got to the bottom of my issues. He helped my doctors at home understand my problem and followed up with me until I got better. He is what a doctor should be.

Submitted Sept. 14, 2009 | flag

While I thought that Dr. Schroeder was very helpful, knowledgeable and professional, he is incredibly expensive. He does not accept health insurance and is unwilling to negotiate his prices down. Before seeing him, I would definitely ask what the fees will be. I was astounded by how large my bill was.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2009 | flag

This office is unreal. The staff are excellent, caring and friendly. I got an appointment here because they see my husband and my primary physician could not make time for me for 2 weeks (I had found a large lump - which turned out to be a benign tumor). Dr. Schroeder is kind, extremely knowledgeable, professional, and has a great sense of humor. The nurse who draws blood is phenomenal too! A+++++++++++++++++

Submitted Dec. 21, 2008 | flag