Rate Dr. Patrick J. Gibbons

Dr. Patrick J. Gibbons's Ratings

He was unhelpful & was not interested in researching or spending the extra time to take to figure out what was goin on. I chose him b/c of the comments left here on rate your doctor & to my surprise he was only in the room for 5 minutes. If it is something that he has seen or done 100 times he would make a good doc, I guess. I am very disappointed! I have found another doc not on here who helped find the cause, but he had to spend more then 5 minutes on it.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2012 | flag

Very good at his job. Excellent at tonsil removel.

Submitted Dec. 16, 2011 | flag

My son had a very severe case of nasal polyps. Dr. Gibbons made us feel very comfortable with everything from procedures performed in the office to the actual surgery. He personally called us at home to make sure my son was doing ok. Would highly recommend Dr. Gibbons.

Submitted March 29, 2011 | flag

Dr. Gibbons is wonderful. Very knowledgable, very kind and caring. Highly recommended!

Submitted Feb. 25, 2009 | flag

Fantastic ENT. Outstanding cancer surgeon. Would highly recommend.I had tonsil cancer that spread to a single lymph node. Handled the process in a very profeessional manner. Excellent communication and bedside manner. Highly skilled

Submitted Dec. 20, 2008 | flag