Rate Dr. Yuriy Yagudin

Dr. Yuriy Yagudin's Ratings

Very professional with the consultation. honest and direct! cant ask for more

Submitted June 22, 2010 | flag

Great doctor! knows what he is doing and always makes sure to do a wonderful job! Loved the work he did on my little flaws.

Submitted Sept. 29, 2009 | flag

he's pretty good. i def recommend him over others i've been to. i mean he's blunt and kind of pricey, but he makes sure he addresses your concerns and gives you the best, safest cosmetic treatments around currently. which is pretty nice to have. most doctor's screw you over with more traditional treatments that won't work or will screw ur face up!

Submitted April 22, 2009 | flag

I had my non-surgical nose job done with Dr. Yagudin. I was amazed how fast and painless it was. My impresson was "WoW", because results are instant without any major downtime, I only had minor swelling in the area of treatment which resolved in 1 day. Thank you Dr. Yagudin

Submitted March 19, 2009 | flag

I had botox done for my crows feet. I like results. Good price, nice staff, they deliver as advertised.

Submitted Feb. 19, 2009 | flag

Pretty good doctor. I felt he was knowledgeable,skilled, and offers the best treatments around right now. I would definitely recommend him for cosmetic concerns.

Submitted Dec. 19, 2008 | flag