Dr. Yuriy Yagudin

Grad. Year: 2000

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: Y
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 19/12/08    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Yuriy Yagudin has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dermatologist-related: skin disease, warts, acne, rash, dermatitis, skin tumors, moles, skin cancer, psoriasis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 1194264
22/06/10 5 5 5 5 Very professional with the consultation. honest and direct! cant ask for more  Respond
RID: 998435
29/09/09 5 5 5 5 Great doctor! knows what he is doing and always makes sure to do a wonderful job! Loved the work he did on my little flaws.  Respond
RID: 868139
22/04/09 5 5 5 5 he's pretty good. i def recommend him over others i've been to. i mean he's blunt and kind of pricey, but he makes sure he addresses your concerns and gives you the best, safest cosmetic treatments around currently. which is pretty nice to have. most doctor's screw you over with more traditional treatments that won't work or will screw ur face up!  Respond
RID: 835858
19/03/09 5 5 5 5 I had my non-surgical nose job done with Dr. Yagudin. I was amazed how fast and painless it was. My impresson was "WoW", because results are instant without any major downtime, I only had minor swelling in the area of treatment which resolved in 1 day. Thank you Dr. Yagudin
Paid (or co-pay): $800
RID: 794165
19/02/09 5 5 5 5 I had botox done for my crows feet. I like results. Good price, nice staff, they deliver as advertised.
Paid (or co-pay): $250
RID: 747157
19/12/08 5 5 5 5 Pretty good doctor. I felt he was knowledgeable,skilled, and offers the best treatments around right now. I would definitely recommend him for cosmetic concerns.
Paid (or co-pay): $690