Rate Dr. Kanwal Saran

Dr. Kanwal Saran's Ratings

he helped me get better. Very motivational. Thanks to him I am working towards getting back to my baseline.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2690490].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

I pity you if you are sent by MPI to see this individual who calls himself a doctor. He has a preconceived opinion of any patients sent through MPI. He should be very careful! Luckily, my physiotherapist spent additional time with me noting ROM and other issues I have as a direct result of my MVA prior to my appointment with him and after his template report was submitted. His entire report was inconsistent and contained several discrepancies. He was not accurate and the report was contrary to all my health care providers. How can anyone fudging reports continue to call himself a professional? He is not professional at all. He should lose his medical licence! What a loser!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2669951].votes_count ]]

Submitted Jan. 3, 2015

Helped my back problem. Pleasant dr. Would recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2659141].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2014

Interesting that only patients who have seen Dr. Saran for insurance claims rate low score but everyone else rates high. Says a lot about the contributors that are claiming for insurance purposes. Dr. Saran is one of the most motivating Dr.s I have had the privilege to see. He helped me to get better but I was motivated as well. Thanks Doc

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2599638].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

Be very wary if you are sent by MPI to see this lying Saran. He uses a template and is a liar! He works for MPI. He thinks anyone involved with MPI is malingering. He is useless!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2598984].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

October 21, 2014 Just saw Dr. Saran today thoroughly examined me. Very friendly, talked and explained everything I need to know and answered all of my questions. He even explained the latest research and trends with my problem which was very reassuring. I like research based explanations. Best Doctor I have seen. Thanks

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2587285].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

Great dr. One of the most caring and down to earth people you will meet

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2518235].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 29, 2014

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1244914].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2014

Dr Saran has been my Doctor for nearly 8 years. He has always taken the time to hear me. He has worked with me on several problems I have had from ankle and knee problems to osteoarthritis. He is far from a pill pusher and has always suggested physiotherapy for me to work through my issues. Friendly and smiling I have never had a bad visit with Dr Saran.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1244912].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

Depends who you are when it comes to this doctor.I personally don't like pompus, ego filled just out of school types.If he helped one doesn't mean he can help all. It is a personal opinion. He is a pill pusher. There are ways to heal without drugs. Especially the life changing medication he plays with. Don't like him and would never recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1244911].votes_count ]]