Dr. Kanwal Saran

5 1 3.7

You may also like

Rate Dr. Kanwal Saran

Dr. Kanwal Saran's Ratings

MPI sent me to he,,,,5 minutes of questions and a 5 minute exam found nothing wrong with me! Charge MPI 900 dollars for the exam which i know it was bogus. Don't go the this Man he works for MPI.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2811695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

Went to see for back pain. Took time with me to do an actual physical exam. Amazing first doc I have met to do this. Explained things well. Didn't have to wait to see him. Recommend him

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2793259].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

he was great at giving me a diagnosis for my hip issues. i had been misdiagnosed at pan am and wasn't getting better. he gave me a great referral to a physio and i feel 100% better. would recommend!

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2738965].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2015

There seems to be a big difference between how Dr. Saran treats insurance clients and private clients. With insurance, his M.O. seems to be that if he can't measure it, it's not real.

I was having trouble getting back to normal activity after a series of injuries. I had a lot of pain, occasional mobility limits, and other pain-related issues. He came across as being very friendly, and wanting to help. His team decided I would benefit from a short rehab program.

I was injured again before starting the program. In his opinion, nothing had changed, and we should still start the program. I had a very hard time with the program, though I tried my best.

Dr Saran's team's discharge report selectively reported program successes, without acknowledging areas where there was little or no improvement. They said I was able to be back at work without restrictions, without enough support. The insurance company ended benefits because of that report.

This team seems to have difficulty understanding that a patient who has relatively good mobility and flexibility can still be dealing with high level pain with certain activities, and really limited by that pain and related challenges.

Not everyone who has an insurance claim open is dishonest, or milking the system. Some of us are doing the best we can, and struggling to figure out how to get back to normal. We don't want to be dependent on the insurance company any more than they want us to be dependent on them.

The positive note: the program does customize their plan to individuals. They give you a home exercise program at discharge. Not everyone gets better, but many do seem to benefit to some extent.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2730556].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2015

Excellent Dr. He was friendly, took the time to examine me when other professional had not. He was able to give me a diagnosis for my neck pain and a plan to treat it. Couldn't have asked for a better encounter.

Was this rating useful? 10 [[ userState['ratings'][2704405].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2015

he helped me get better. Very motivational. Thanks to him I am working towards getting back to my baseline.

Was this rating useful? 9 [[ userState['ratings'][2690490].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

I pity you if you are sent by MPI to see this individual who calls himself a doctor. He has a preconceived opinion of any patients sent through MPI. He should be very careful! Luckily, my physiotherapist spent additional time with me noting ROM and other issues I have as a direct result of my MVA prior to my appointment with him and after his template report was submitted. His entire report was inconsistent and contained several discrepancies. He was not accurate and the report was contrary to all my health care providers. How can anyone fudging reports continue to call himself a professional? He is not professional at all. He should lose his medical licence! What a loser!

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2669951].votes_count ]]

Submitted Jan. 3, 2015

Helped my back problem. Pleasant dr. Would recommend.

Was this rating useful? 8 [[ userState['ratings'][2659141].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2014

Interesting that only patients who have seen Dr. Saran for insurance claims rate low score but everyone else rates high. Says a lot about the contributors that are claiming for insurance purposes. Dr. Saran is one of the most motivating Dr.s I have had the privilege to see. He helped me to get better but I was motivated as well. Thanks Doc

Was this rating useful? 8 [[ userState['ratings'][2599638].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

Be very wary if you are sent by MPI to see this lying Saran. He uses a template and is a liar! He works for MPI. He thinks anyone involved with MPI is malingering. He is useless!

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2598984].votes_count ]]