Dr. Kanwal Saran

Rate Dr. Kanwal Saran

Dr. Kanwal Saran's Ratings

Great dr. One of the most caring and down to earth people you will meet

Submitted Aug. 29, 2014 | flag

Submitted Feb. 2, 2014 | flag

Dr Saran has been my Doctor for nearly 8 years. He has always taken the time to hear me. He has worked with me on several problems I have had from ankle and knee problems to osteoarthritis. He is far from a pill pusher and has always suggested physiotherapy for me to work through my issues. Friendly and smiling I have never had a bad visit with Dr Saran.

Submitted June 11, 2013 | flag

Depends who you are when it comes to this doctor.I personally don't like pompus, ego filled just out of school types.If he helped one doesn't mean he can help all. It is a personal opinion. He is a pill pusher. There are ways to heal without drugs. Especially the life changing medication he plays with. Don't like him and would never recommend him.

Submitted March 10, 2013 | flag

I saw him after I hurt my knee at soccer. He said I have a torn meniscus and to take 2 weeks off. I did and he cleared me to play after that I went to my premier practice and kicked the ball and my ACL snapped. I went through the MRI and surgery was fine. Now knowing more about knee injuries, you need surgery with a torn meniscus and the rehab for that is a month not 6 months which I had to do. I continued to see him after my apps with my surgeon were done and at 4.5 months of a 6 month rehab he cleared me to play after I repeatedly told him I wasn't at 6 months. I played a game and knew I wasn't ready so I took a month off then went back for my follow up and explained it all again about waiting the 6 months he said that was just a time frame and I am strong enough to play, to not worry and didn't understand why I wasn't playing.I played a week before my 6 month mark and retore my ACL and I now need surgery again after I took the precautions to not and he did not see that at all.

Submitted Oct. 18, 2012 | flag

extremely knowledgeable, not a pill pusher, very helpful, listens well

Submitted May 2, 2012 | flag

A WCB doctor. Works for insurance. If you are on MPI claim or fighting WCB run like hell - you won't get anywhere helpful with this man. People I know that have seen him - made them worse. And when they got worse - he ignores you and tells you to get on with life. Grab your file from that establishment and see what is in there. You might be surprised at the outright lies!

Submitted July 18, 2011 | flag

Dr. Saran was very instrumental in getting rid of my ankle issues, I can run again..Thanks Dr. K

Submitted June 2, 2010 | flag

I saw Dr. Saran after spending 13 days in hospital with no diagnosis for extreme back pain.After a ct scan showed a mass a MRI showed 3 herniated discs.Provided perscription {not pain pills} after months of pain finally relief.My back is mostly healed and I am thankful for his knowledge .The hospital failed me.

Submitted Dec. 1, 2009 | flag

went in about a knee injury. was helpful one the first visit. on the follow up seemed to get angry when i said that it had got worse. told me to just keep oing the stretches and it would get better. pain got so bad that i could hardly walk and my knee ended up giving out on me. went to the pan am. I had a serious knee injury and if i had it taken care of properly when i first went to see Dr. Saran I would have maybe needed a brace and minor surgury not the major surgury i am facing in two days.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2009 | flag