Rate Dr. Kanwal Saran

Dr. Kanwal Saran's Ratings

Interesting that only patients who have seen Dr. Saran for insurance claims rate low score but everyone else rates high. Says a lot about the contributors that are claiming for insurance purposes. Dr. Saran is one of the most motivating Dr.s I have had the privilege to see. He helped me to get better but I was motivated as well. Thanks Doc

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2599638].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

Be very wary if you are sent by MPI to see this lying Saran. He uses a template and is a liar! He works for MPI. He thinks anyone involved with MPI is malingering. He is useless!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2598984].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

October 21, 2014 Just saw Dr. Saran today thoroughly examined me. Very friendly, talked and explained everything I need to know and answered all of my questions. He even explained the latest research and trends with my problem which was very reassuring. I like research based explanations. Best Doctor I have seen. Thanks

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2587285].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

Great dr. One of the most caring and down to earth people you will meet

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2518235].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 29, 2014

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1244914].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2014

Dr Saran has been my Doctor for nearly 8 years. He has always taken the time to hear me. He has worked with me on several problems I have had from ankle and knee problems to osteoarthritis. He is far from a pill pusher and has always suggested physiotherapy for me to work through my issues. Friendly and smiling I have never had a bad visit with Dr Saran.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1244912].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

Depends who you are when it comes to this doctor.I personally don't like pompus, ego filled just out of school types.If he helped one doesn't mean he can help all. It is a personal opinion. He is a pill pusher. There are ways to heal without drugs. Especially the life changing medication he plays with. Don't like him and would never recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1244911].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2013

I saw him after I hurt my knee at soccer. He said I have a torn meniscus and to take 2 weeks off. I did and he cleared me to play after that I went to my premier practice and kicked the ball and my ACL snapped. I went through the MRI and surgery was fine. Now knowing more about knee injuries, you need surgery with a torn meniscus and the rehab for that is a month not 6 months which I had to do. I continued to see him after my apps with my surgeon were done and at 4.5 months of a 6 month rehab he cleared me to play after I repeatedly told him I wasn't at 6 months. I played a game and knew I wasn't ready so I took a month off then went back for my follow up and explained it all again about waiting the 6 months he said that was just a time frame and I am strong enough to play, to not worry and didn't understand why I wasn't playing.I played a week before my 6 month mark and retore my ACL and I now need surgery again after I took the precautions to not and he did not see that at all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1244910].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2012

extremely knowledgeable, not a pill pusher, very helpful, listens well

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1244909].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012

A WCB doctor. Works for insurance. If you are on MPI claim or fighting WCB run like hell - you won't get anywhere helpful with this man. People I know that have seen him - made them worse. And when they got worse - he ignores you and tells you to get on with life. Grab your file from that establishment and see what is in there. You might be surprised at the outright lies!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1244913].votes_count ]]