Rate Dr. Johan Wannenburg

Dr. Johan Wannenburg's Ratings

Before my husband passed away, he was his doctor. The first one to truly listen to him and hear what he had to say, and THEN he tried to help. This Doctor did everything he could to help my husband with his many and varied problems. I wish I had switched to him when I had the chance.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2014 | flag

My wife and I retired in Miramichi in 2008, the same time as Dr. Wannenurg arived, and he became our doctor immediately. He is without doubt one of the best doctors I have had in my life. I am 72 years old and have had many. Like all other doctors from South Africa, that I have known previously, he always inludes the patient in decisions regarding their treatment. He has been extremely helpful and was a great comfort through my wifes cancer treantment, and since her passing in 2013. I sincerely hope I never have to ever find another doctor.

Submitted July 31, 2014 | flag

He asks the right questions, listens to your answers without having to make you repeat and finds the proper treatments. His approach is gentle and respectful. This doctor is a gem. I have been his patient for more than four years and he rates high in my esteem.

Submitted March 16, 2014 | flag

He is by far the best doctor I have been to, and is so dedicated to helping his patients, which is a nice change from some doctors around. Thanks for being such a great doctor.

Submitted Jan. 14, 2013 | flag

Absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this doctor. Never have I ever had this much faith in a doctor. Proud to have him take such great care of my family.

Submitted July 27, 2012 | flag

Excellent Doctor. Very knowledgeable. Never been to a Doctor before that actually really cares and takes his time.

Submitted Feb. 11, 2012 | flag

I feel very lucky to have found such a wonderful doctor. Dr. Wannenburg is very helpful, supportive and patient with me. I have had fibromyalgia for many years and he is the only doctor who really listens to me.

Submitted Oct. 11, 2011 | flag

It has been years since I have been able to locate a Doctor with the compassion, Knowledge, and Polite Respectful Manner. I have been his patient for 2 years now and have never felt this safe in the hands of any Doctors for many years. I am Grateful to have him.

Submitted Sept. 28, 2011 | flag

This Doctor is the most wonderful human being, He is compassinate, caring, very knowledgeable. I only wish he was still my Doctor but I had to move away. This Doctor is a credit to the Hippocratic Oath. Not just myself but everyone I know who sees him, speaks highly. He saved my sanity and my health. Dr Wannenburg I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Submitted July 26, 2011 | flag

My husband and I were lucky enough to become his patients. He is everything a family doctor should be and it is evident he cares and is doing what he is meant to do. After he takes the time to actually greet you, his first line is "How can I help?" Thank you for choosing Miramichi, Dr. Wannenburg. We are better off for your presence.

Submitted Aug. 3, 2010 | flag