Rate Dr. Babak Behin

Dr. Babak Behin's Ratings

I took my daughter to this dr. today for the firths time, the experience was really bad, attention is very poor, the guy is disgusting , he used the same unsanitized instrument in everybody' s ears, his gown was dirty, he never put gloves on ; I do not recommend this place to anybody.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2569841].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

My wait time was 20 minutes. I really liked his staff and thought he did a nice job. A very nice guy

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][484467].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

I had 3 appointments with this Doctor, all of which I had scheduled appointments for. The first time, I waited over a half hour past my appointment time to get seen... only to be talked to for less than 2 minutes and told I needed to get a test done. Not happy, I went and got the test done. I called to schedule a follow up to review the test results. I come in again to be seen for maybe 5 minutes and asked to get another test done. So again, a few weeks later after the results are in, I go back to review the results. I wait over AN HOUR past my appointment time in their tiny, cramped waiting room only to go in again for 2 minutes and be told all my tests were negative and there was nothing else he could do. Two of the three appointments that I waited well past my appointment times were only for a total of 5 minutes with the doctor. I would not recommend going here at all unless you want to waste time, in a cramped uncomfortable waiting room with no relief of your condition.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][484468].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2013

I found Dr. Behin to be very proffesional. My wait time was only 20 minutes. He took time to diagnose my problem and answer all my questions

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][484466].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 9, 2012

This is my followup appointment. He was exactly 30 min late to show up to his office twice in a row. Very annoying since I know I showed up late I would have to reschedule. Nice guy but didn't build much confidence or take the time to research my medical history so we could come up with a plan to fix my hearing. He just said we'll wait to see. His secretary is not professional, looks tired all te time and is very rude, plus her kid is running around the office. Not professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][484465].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2012

I will never go here again. His staff has an attitude and is unprofessional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][484464].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2012

Dr. Behin is one of the best doctors I have gone to. He has treated me for years, and I am thoroughly satisfied with his skill as a doctor and his professionalism in dealing with his patients. I have referred multiple friends to him, all of whom have been very happy with the attention and results they have received.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][484462].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2011

This Dr. must be out of Business by now.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][484461].votes_count ]]