Dr. Babak Behin

Doctor (MD)

Location:
Jersey City, New Jersey Map External Link
Gender:M
Specialty:Ear Nose and Throat (ENT)
Website: bergenhudsonent.com External Link
Grad. Year: 1999

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 3.6 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 8 reviews. Dr. Babak Behin has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Ear Nose and Throat (ENT)-related: ears, nose, throat, hearing loss, tonsillitis, nasal surgery, endoscopy, laryngology, reconstructive surgery of the head and neck, thyroid surgery, endoscopic sinus surgery, swallowing disorders, sleep apnea, vertigo
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

31/03/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.5
RID: 5220170
03/03/14 5 5 5 5 My wait time was 20 minutes. I really liked his staff and thought he did a nice job. A very nice guy
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 2906432

11/10/13 1 1 1 2 I had 3 appointments with this Doctor, all of which I had scheduled appointments for. The first time, I waited over a half hour past my appointment time to get seen... only to be talked to for less than 2 minutes and told I needed to get a test done. Not happy, I went and got the test done. I called to schedule a follow up to review the test results. I come in again to be seen for maybe 5 minutes and asked to get another test done. So again, a few weeks later after the results are in, I go back to review the results. I wait over AN HOUR past my appointment time in their tiny, cramped waiting room only to go in again for 2 minutes and be told all my tests were negative and there was nothing else he could do. Two of the three appointments that I waited well past my appointment times were only for a total of 5 minutes with the doctor. I would not recommend going here at all unless you want to waste time, in a cramped uncomfortable waiting room with no relief of your condition.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 2441942
09/10/12 5 5 5 5 I found Dr. Behin to be very proffesional. My wait time was only 20 minutes. He took time to diagnose my problem and answer all my questions
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 2103268
03/05/12 1 1 2 3 This is my followup appointment. He was exactly 30 min late to show up to his office twice in a row. Very annoying since I know I showed up late I would have to reschedule. Nice guy but didn't build much confidence or take the time to research my medical history so we could come up with a plan to fix my hearing. He just said we'll wait to see. His secretary is not professional, looks tired all te time and is very rude, plus her kid is running around the office. Not professional.
Insurance: Aetna
Paid (or co-pay): $40
RID: 1716336
17/02/12 1 1 3 4 I will never go here again. His staff has an attitude and is unprofessional.
Insurance: Oxford
Paid (or co-pay): $30
RID: 1384852
11/03/11 5 5 5 5 I think the other rating saying that he must be retired for the wron doctor becuase doctor behin is not old. I found him to be very caring and knowledgeable. His staff was very nice and I did not have to wait a long time to see him. I would tell my friends to go to him
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 1367867
20/02/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Behin is one of the best doctors I have gone to. He has treated me for years, and I am thoroughly satisfied with his skill as a doctor and his professionalism in dealing with his patients. I have referred multiple friends to him, all of whom have been very happy with the attention and results they have received.  Respond

16/05/10 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 745871
17/12/08 1 1 1 1 This Dr. must be out of Business by now.
Insurance: Aetna