Dr. Allan Debavelaere

Dr. Allan Debavelaere

Rate Dr. Allan Debavelaere

Dr. Allan Debavelaere's Ratings

Dr.D is very pleasant and knowledgable in his field. I was referred to him by a good friend of mine whom he also helped. Although he is not a registered naturopath, his experience and keen desire to help one get better is worth every penny. I noticed a huge difference after a few months of following his program. I think the best part of his manner is he does not pressure you at all, but only suggests what you need to do and then the owness is on, and thats how it should be. I highly recommend him. You will not be dissappointed but greatly impressed at how simple changes and following his program improves your mental state and is long term!

Submitted Feb. 12, 2013 | flag

Dr. Debavelaere is very professional. Like other reviewers mentioned, he listens to what you have to say and answers your questions. I think that, in general, he is really knowledgeable, but I am not giving him higher ratings on "helpfulness" and "knowledge", because his treatments did not help to improve my health problem. I also want to mention that if you want to save money, don't buy the food supplements that he sells (with the exception of the homeopathic remedies), because, in my experience, they cost 30% more than what you would pay at a health food store.

Submitted Nov. 17, 2012 | flag

Dr D is great. I was introduced to him recently after i had some serious health issues and within a course of of abouy three months there is a day and night diffrence in my health. I am still on the wait lists for my regular doctor (specialists) appts, which means that my condition would have worsened badly if I wasn't introduced to him, and they(conentional doctors) probably still wouldn't be able to diagnose my condition accurately. Thank you Dr.D. You are a life saver.

Submitted Jan. 30, 2012 | flag

Dr. D. has treated our family since 1989 when he started his practice in Calgary. Wonderful, caring, professional, skilled - outstanding physician/homeopath. There is none better.

Submitted Oct. 28, 2011 | flag

Our family has been working with Dr. D. for over 10 years and we have only wonderful things to say. Dr. D. practices homeopathy but also has experience as a MD. His knowledge of both homeopathic remedies and pharmacological drugs is excellent. His treatments are always very effective and his advice is sound. He has helped us to combat both chronic and acute diseases with homeopathy, but if needed, he does not hesitate to recommend a traditional treatment. Thank you, Dr. Debavelaere.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2011 | flag

Great Doctor, very helpfull. Helped me the chronic issues that I had for years, and they were gone after 1-2 months of treatment.

Submitted June 17, 2011 | flag

Dr Debavelaere is an excellent homeopath who, because he is also a physician, can work well alongside any tradional program you may have. He's the best!

Submitted Feb. 22, 2011 | flag

Dr D is our family's source of health care. He has managed our son's excema and asthma, our daughter's hormonal issues, my menopause and my husband's adverse reactions to an anti-nausea drug. In short, he is an amazing man with a wealth of knowledge and experience. Our kids trust him, as do we. His approach is one of health not sick care. Whether it has been dealing with the mumps, the chickenpox, heel spurs, broken bones or tetanus scares, his homeopathic programs and expertise have been invaluable. Thanks Dr D.

Submitted Jan. 20, 2011 | flag

Dr. Debavelaere has been a life saver not only in my case but several I have known about. He listens, he cares, and most importantly he knows, he doesn't guess. He understands the link between food and health, a good life style and health. I highly recommend him, because contrary to most doctors, he uses common sense and knowledge. He is a life saver

Submitted Oct. 16, 2010 | flag

Dr. Debavelaere has been a major part of my recovery from a long struggle with an eating disorder, hormonal imbalances, nervous system issues, and psychological illness. He has been always trustworthy, always brilliant in his insight and knowledge, and completely reliable. I owe my recovery in great part to this doctor who's whole self approach to wellness has changed my life.

Submitted June 16, 2010 | flag