Rate Dr. Chih-Ho Hong

Dr. Chih-Ho Hong's Ratings

He is rude and treated my child like she was dirt, would not listen to what I was saying, will never ever see him again, he should have his license taken away.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2653452].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

doctors dont remember their patients, but we remember them. I hope it makes him happy to know that my visit to him for a biopsy has been forever filed away with my many, many other horrible, humiliating moments of my life where i was made to feel like not even a human being. Do only sociopaths go to medical school these days? There was no need for all of me to be exposed in order to get a biopsy- and no need for him to comment to the students that were also looking at me that "theres lots of them!" Then he says about my condition: "we dont treat it!" God, how i hate doctors. Im pretty sure theres a special place in a very hot placefor them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2623513].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

Great doctor but the phone service (i.e. trying to call to set up an appointment) is worse than any bank's. The phone message alone is longer than a TV mini-series.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2614138].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

Our visit was for my daughter, the reception was okay at first but after a halve hour of waiting I asked when it would be our turn and she became quite rude and told us they were behind and it would be at least an other 20 min. Dr Hong himself was very nice but I really don't understand why he runs so late because he was awfully fast and I too felt he was very dismissive, he had us out in under 5 min! Not a happy customer!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2514991].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2014

Dr. Hong and Sarah were extremely professional and very pleasant through my entire procedure, they were running a bit late, but not really an issue. I'm not a patient that needs my hand held and my back rubbed by a doctor - just the facts and get on with it! They were great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][484921].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2013

Dr chih ho Hong has no compassion, he is rude and arrogant. So far his treatment has not worked, would not reccomend this dermatologist. He requires retraining in handling personal interactions with patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][484920].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2013

Dr. Hong is highly efficient and to the point. Gave me my life/face back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][484919].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

Normally I would appreciate a brief, competent doctor that gets me in and out of his office with the least amount of time wasted, so at first I really liked Dr Hong. However after two years of treatment for my acne his parting suggestions ranged from growing a beard to cover it up to basically accusing me of being dirty. I also had a problem with chronic ringworm from wrestling and BJJ and his only advice was to stop competing. Luckily Google was a better source of wisdom than his arrogant self, and I was better able to treat myself, and find a new, smarter dermatologist to handle my medication prescriptions and solved all my problems on my own within weeks. Save yourself the trouble and start treatment elsewhere. Being arrogant and incompetent is a bad combination.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][484922].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

My own doctor referred Dr H to me....I had fillers done in my face to get rid of my jowls around my mouth area. His assist sadistic Jane raved that I would look well rested and awesome after the procedure. The two of them promised me that it would last at least a year! The procedure was nothing less than absolutely torturous and he did not go near my eyes (no well rested look) instead he crammed everything into my already high cheek bones! In the middle of this procedure they said, so I guess we'll be seeing you next year, I said absolutely not. It was extremely painful and it lasted a whole month and a half. Jane had to show me pics of her handy work that she felt I needed to get rid of wrinkles, (as I didn't want botox) pics of a man with the skin on his face lazered off) Do not go to this place they only want your money and that is the truth! Awful people, PS this is no joke, they DO NOT CARE!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][484918].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2012

I don't have time for pleasant doctors who spend way too much time making you FEEL good. Just get the job done! Dr. Hong rocks. He came, he saw, he kicked my skin-condition's butt! What more can I ask for???

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][484917].votes_count ]]