Rate Dr. Chih-Ho Hong

Dr. Chih-Ho Hong's Ratings

Our visit was for my daughter, the reception was okay at first but after a halve hour of waiting I asked when it would be our turn and she became quite rude and told us they were behind and it would be at least an other 20 min. Dr Hong himself was very nice but I really don't understand why he runs so late because he was awfully fast and I too felt he was very dismissive, he had us out in under 5 min! Not a happy customer!!

Submitted Aug. 26, 2014 | flag

Dr. Hong and Sarah were extremely professional and very pleasant through my entire procedure, they were running a bit late, but not really an issue. I'm not a patient that needs my hand held and my back rubbed by a doctor - just the facts and get on with it! They were great!

Submitted Sept. 7, 2013 | flag

Dr chih ho Hong has no compassion, he is rude and arrogant. So far his treatment has not worked, would not reccomend this dermatologist. He requires retraining in handling personal interactions with patients.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2013 | flag

Dr. Hong is highly efficient and to the point. Gave me my life/face back.

Submitted July 2, 2013 | flag

Normally I would appreciate a brief, competent doctor that gets me in and out of his office with the least amount of time wasted, so at first I really liked Dr Hong. However after two years of treatment for my acne his parting suggestions ranged from growing a beard to cover it up to basically accusing me of being dirty. I also had a problem with chronic ringworm from wrestling and BJJ and his only advice was to stop competing. Luckily Google was a better source of wisdom than his arrogant self, and I was better able to treat myself, and find a new, smarter dermatologist to handle my medication prescriptions and solved all my problems on my own within weeks. Save yourself the trouble and start treatment elsewhere. Being arrogant and incompetent is a bad combination.

Submitted June 20, 2013 | flag

My own doctor referred Dr H to me....I had fillers done in my face to get rid of my jowls around my mouth area. His assist sadistic Jane raved that I would look well rested and awesome after the procedure. The two of them promised me that it would last at least a year! The procedure was nothing less than absolutely torturous and he did not go near my eyes (no well rested look) instead he crammed everything into my already high cheek bones! In the middle of this procedure they said, so I guess we'll be seeing you next year, I said absolutely not. It was extremely painful and it lasted a whole month and a half. Jane had to show me pics of her handy work that she felt I needed to get rid of wrinkles, (as I didn't want botox) pics of a man with the skin on his face lazered off) Do not go to this place they only want your money and that is the truth! Awful people, PS this is no joke, they DO NOT CARE!

Submitted June 29, 2012 | flag

I don't have time for pleasant doctors who spend way too much time making you FEEL good. Just get the job done! Dr. Hong rocks. He came, he saw, he kicked my skin-condition's butt! What more can I ask for???

Submitted April 20, 2012 | flag

Dr. Hong was arrogant and dismissive. I also felt that he did not care about my concerns and rushed during the visit. His staff was ok, but he was 30 min late with appointment. I will not go to him again.

Submitted Feb. 4, 2012 | flag

After I saw Dr. Hong for the first time I had to come on here to see if I was the only one who saw the rude, arrogent, condescending side of him. It appears I'm not alone. Some of his remarks and general attitude toward our visit made me feel worse when I left than I did before. I'm not sure about how knowledgeable he is since this is the first time I've seen a specialist about my condition and have nothing to compare his knowledge to, but I was surprised at the treatment he prescribed. Although I will give it a shot I will probably seek a second opinion as well. If you have a skin condition that you're self-conscious about, this probably isn't the doctor for you.

Submitted Jan. 11, 2012 | flag

been seeing Dr. Hong for almost 2 years...he is a determined get-to-the-point and deal with it dr. No muss no fuss no candy coating...if you can't deal with that don't see him...but i have had severe plaque psoriasis covering 75%-90% of my body since 1993 and I don't now...been gone since I first saw Dr. Hong in 2010. If you want a lolly and coddling see someone else...if you want results..see Dr. Hong.

Submitted Jan. 11, 2012 | flag