Rate Dr. Yamen Ghamian

Dr. Yamen Ghamian's Ratings

Doesn't accept ODSP patients. Very disappointing considering how praised he is that he obviously is just in it for the money.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2014 | flag

Both my husband and myself have had the privilege of being cared for, dental wise, by Dr. Ghamian and staff for the past 10 years. We have rated them as excellent across the board because: 1. He listens and cares. Most important! 2. He is a 'painless dentist', best at handling the anaesthesia needle that I have ever come across. 3. He keeps abreast of the latest equipment and techniques in the realm of dental care. 4. He has a fabulous back-up of hygienists and office staff. 5. All in all, my husband and I are very happy we found Dr. Ghamian when we moved here in 2004 and we couldn't ask for a more understanding and caring dentist. We highly recommend him and his staff.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2014 | flag

I left this review on the dentist's website but it was removed. Goes to show how inaccurate this type of review actually is. This dentist filled a tooth which had been filled only 1 year previously, thereby negating my insurance coverage (only once per 2 years is covered). If I had known, I would have waited. I brought this issue to the dentist's staff's attention but they blamed it on the insurance company. I brought it to the attention of the dentist and he said they rely on the insurance company to let them know if the work is covered before the work is done. I don't think that is good enough. This dentist had my records and should have been responsible to check these records before proceeding. At the very least they are partly responsible. Secondly, this dentist started work to put a crown on one of my teeth but stopped when I questioned if indeed it was the correct tooth. Upon checking he acknowledged that they had erroneously provided an estimate and received coverage authorization for the wrong tooth. Luckily I questioned them before they had caused any damage. So, I do not recommend this dentist or his office staff. I am not going back. I'm looking for a new dentist. If you go to this dentist, I suggest that you be very vigilant in what you trust them with. Beware.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 11, 2014 | flag

Verry, verry Bad Dentist.

Submitted Aug. 7, 2014 | flag

Dr. Ghamian was our dentist when we lived in Kanata five years ago. My husband previously had very negative experiences with dentists, and was already reluctant to be treated by another dentist. By the end of the first visit, Dr. Ghamian had won his trust! He took the time to explain everything to him, even taking pictures with his dental camera. Dr. Ghamian is very dedicated, caring and professional. I am sadden that we are no longer his patients (due to geographical reasons) and would return under his care in a heartbeat! We would definitely recommend him to anyone seeking high caliber dental care!

Submitted June 3, 2014 | flag

I had a great experience at this clinic. I came in for a consultation due to a chipped tooth and everything turned out great. My filling was done perfectly and didn't cost too much. The procedure was completed quickly and painlessly. The staff/dentist were nice; they put me at ease.

Submitted April 19, 2014 | flag

The most pain free dentist I have experienced in a long time. Very prompt service.

Submitted Feb. 25, 2014 | flag

My children have a lot of anxiety surrounding the dentist. This is the first office and doctor that they feel completely relaxed with. I can't say enough how nice it is not to have to fight with them about going, they actually want to go. Everyone is so kind and patient it is truly a pleasure. I highly recommend Dr. Ghamian.

Submitted Jan. 6, 2014 | flag

If you are looking for the best Dentist EVER, then search no more. Dr. Ghamian appreciated and met my deadline and gave me a beautiful smile before I left for BC. No fuss. Just six beautiful new front teeth that look so very natural. I am over-the-moon-thrilled with the results.

Submitted Oct. 23, 2013 | flag