Rate Dr. Yamen Ghamian

Dr. Yamen Ghamian's Ratings

I consider Dr. Ghamian, his hygienist and the office staff to be very professional, competent and considerate, working in a relaxing, friendly atmosphere. I highly recommend his pratice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2553027].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr Ghamian's for ten years now and he's wonderful. I have a fear of going to the dentist and his staff always put me at ease and he's very kind and careful. It's an excellent practice and I recommend Dr Ghamian very highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2542982].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

Professional, knowledgeable, courteous, considerate and eager to please... What more could ask for in a dentist?
I've dealt with many dentists in my life, in many different cities, and I would not hesitate to rank Dr. Ghamian as the best dentist I've ever had. Truly painless dentistry!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2542203].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

My family have been patients of Dr. Ghamian's for over 10 years. He and his staff are wonderful - very professional, knowledgeable and personable. He is highly regarded in the dental community and continues to update his skills to bring the latest in dental care and technology to his practice.
He is caring and always ensures patient comfort. I can honestly say that I am relaxed in the chair as procedures have been painless - even the freezing needle! My daughter has had some cosmetic work done and Dr. Ghamian went the extra mile to make sure she was pleased. Dr. Ghamian takes the time to explain procedures and options. I always feel like I am getting the best care at reasonable rates. I would highly recommend this practice to family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2525066].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

My family and I have been Dr. Ghamian's patients for over two years. We are very happy with his services and his knowledge about the different ways something can be treated. He is calm and caring which makes the dentist appointments even better. His front desk staff has sometimes mixed up things thus causing confusion and wrong appointments. I would recommend anyone to Dr. G if looking for a new dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2520230].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2014

Doesn't accept ODSP patients. Very disappointing considering how praised he is that he obviously is just in it for the money.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2517262].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 28, 2014

Both my husband and myself have had the privilege of being cared for, dental wise, by Dr. Ghamian and staff for the past 10 years.

We have rated them as excellent across the board because:

1. He listens and cares. Most important!

2. He is a 'painless dentist', best at handling the anaesthesia
needle that I have ever come across.

3. He keeps abreast of the latest equipment and techniques in the realm of dental care.

4. He has a fabulous back-up of hygienists and office staff.

5. All in all, my husband and I are very happy we found Dr. Ghamian when we moved here in 2004 and we couldn't ask for a more understanding and caring dentist. We highly recommend him and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2517014].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2014

I left this review on the dentist's website but it was removed. Goes to show how inaccurate this type of review actually is.

This dentist filled a tooth which had been filled only 1 year previously, thereby negating my insurance coverage (only once per 2 years is covered). If I had known, I would have waited. I brought this issue to the dentist's staff's attention but they blamed it on the insurance company. I brought it to the attention of the dentist and he said they rely on the insurance company to let them know if the work is covered before the work is done. I don't think that is good enough. This dentist had my records and should have been responsible to check these records before proceeding. At the very least they are partly responsible.

Secondly, this dentist started work to put a crown on one of my teeth but stopped when I questioned if indeed it was the correct tooth. Upon checking he acknowledged that they had erroneously provided an estimate and received coverage authorization for the wrong tooth. Luckily I questioned them before they had caused any damage.

So, I do not recommend this dentist or his office staff. I am not going back. I'm looking for a new dentist. If you go to this dentist, I suggest that you be very vigilant in what you trust them with. Beware.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2494397].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2491221].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

Verry, verry Bad Dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2486387].votes_count ]]