Rate Dr. Yamen Ghamian

Dr. Yamen Ghamian's Ratings

We moved our dental file to Dr Ghamian's office when our dentist retired. Dr Ghamian offers caring, friendly and professional service. He makes certain you are comfortable and that you understand everything that is going to happen and wants to hear your concerns. I don't freeze very well but have never felt a thing in Dr Ghamian's chair. The staff is wonderful, friendly and always very helpful. We are so thrilled that we moved to Dr Ghamian's office, we love the service they offer and if you are looking for pain free caring dentistry, this is the place to be.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2759189].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Ghamian for about 5 years and find him to be a fantastic dentist. He is very friendly and easy going. He is very thorough with his examinations and when having work done, my experience of him has been that he is always respectful of how you might be feeling (might need to take a break) and has the best needle insertion distraction trick ever! I never feel the needle going in when he does freezing! His staff are very professional and warm as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2758512].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

Friendly, relaxed atmosphere. Staff quietly efficient. Dr. Ghamian goes above and beyond to ensure you have a positive experience under his care.
Friendly relaxed atmosphere. Staff quietly efficient. Dr. Ghamian goes above and beyond to ensure that you have a positive experience under his care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2664724].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Ghamian since he started at Centrum Dental several years ago. He is the most professional,skilled and personable dentist that I've ever had and I am almost 60 years old! The entire staff are always courteous and very skilled at their jobs......everyone from the office staff to the dental assistants and the hygienists. I would highly recommend Dr.Ghamian and Centrum Dental to anyone looking for excellent dental care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2663333].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 26, 2014

As usual Dr. Ghamian did an excellent job for my crown appointment just
like he has in the past for my root canals appointments. For anyone out
there looking to get a root canal done Dr. Ghamian would be an excellent
choice based on my experience. He's also done dental work on my family and
his work is amazing. His staff has also done outstanding work for my general
cleaning as well as my family. The reception staff are always courteous and
professional. They're always ready to accommodate your appointment with the
best time that suits your schedule.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2658004].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

Excellent and knowledgeable dentist. Very thorough and easy to communicate with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2624626].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

Dr. Ghamian has been our family dentist since 2012. I am so glad that I found him after lots of researching to find the best dentist in our area. He is the best dentist I’ve ever met not only because of his proficiency, but also for the extra care he always gives his patients, especially during tough circumstances. In the situation that my daughter and I needed several treatments and due to our busy schedule we couldn’t attend for treatment at the right time, so we had to go to his office when only two days were left for our insurance coverage. Dr. Ghamian understood the situation and performed all our treatments with the best service within two days and I saw him even skipping his lunchtime and staying longer to finish the treatments just to help us out. My daughter has had very bad experiences at other dental offices before, but now she says she doesn’t even feel the needle for mouth freezing! All in all, he is very sympathetic and understanding, with great expertise in his profession.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2579764].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

Dr Ghamian and all the staff at Centrum Dental are all very professional and helpful from the time you come in the door or call in with a problem and until
You leave the office. I used to dread going to the dentist and now I et nitrous
Oxide gas and I don't mind. They even called to check up one after a
Root canal procedure. I suffer from a chronic pain illness and Dr Ghamian or Susie the hygyenist constantly make sure I am comfortable while working on my Smile.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2579181].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

Everyone is friendly. Dr. Ghamian is great, explains everything, very thorough and professional and I never feel a thing

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2578226].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

I consider Dr. Ghamian, his hygienist and the office staff to be very professional, competent and considerate, working in a relaxing, friendly atmosphere. I highly recommend his pratice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2553027].votes_count ]]