You may also like

Rate Dr. Yamen Ghamian

Dr. Yamen Ghamian's Ratings

HE IS NOT A GOOD DENTIST AT ALL!!! Always rush.....rush ... and never read patient's chart before fixing their teethes, does a terrible jobs on the filling !!!. I would NOT recommended this dentist (Dr. Yamen) to anyone!!!!. Be aware that most of the ratings was coming from him, his friends or his family.....all the comments are sound the same.!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2808519].votes_count ]]

Submitted May 15, 2015

If you're looking for a dentist in the Kanata area, look no further, you have found what you are looking for - a top notch dentist! Dr. Ghamian has impressed me in every way possible. Of utmost importance to me is trustworthiness, and I trust Dr. Ghamian whole-heartedly. His work over the past year and a half has been second to none. I have had extensive work done during this time with zero issues! I am the nervous type when it comes to dentistry but Dr. Ghamian and his assistants have made me feel absolutely at ease. He is efficient yet meticulous and takes the time to answer any and all of my incessant questions. Very positive experience over and over and over. I do not hesitate to recommend Dr. Ghamian - you will not be disappointed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2786952].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Dr. Ghamian and his staff are the best. My experiences at Centrum dental are always positive. They go out of their way to make you feel comfortable and at ease. Dr. Ghamian's touch is always gentle and he keeps me very informed as to what he is doing as he works on my teeth. Even though it is a busy and thriving office I aways feel like he is making me a priority and focusing all his attention to me and my situation. I would wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Ghamian and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2786573].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

I live in the east end of Ottawa but travel to Kanata for my dental work! I find Dr Ghamian easy to talk to and he makes sure that I understand the treatment options available. I never feel the needle which I think is wonderful!
It's alway been a positive experience for me to come to Centrum Dental. The front desk staff is very pleasant and the hygienists are friendly and efficient. If you are looking for a positive, pain free experience at the dentist I would recommend Dr Ghamian and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2779683].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

My wife and I switched to Dr. Ghamian's office this past year as we moved into the Stittsville area. I am really happy that we chose to become his patients . Everyone ,from the front desk staff, the dental hygienists, as well as Dr. Ghamian have been most friendly and helpful. The hygienists and the dentist always take the time to explain what treatments are needed and why, which is most helpful. I am very pleased with the service I have received.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2770689].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

My family switched to Dr. Ghamian's office over the last 3 months because we moved to the area. I'm really happy that we chose his office. The facility is clean and bright and filled with helpful professional staff. I've been impressed with the punctuality (not something my last dentist focused on!) My two girls - (3 and 6) have also visited the office. The hygienist's and dentists have all been fantastic with them both and have taken extra time to explain what's going on and ensure that they have no anxiety at all about the visit. Overall, I couldn't be happier.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2764363].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

We moved our dental file to Dr Ghamian's office when our dentist retired. Dr Ghamian offers caring, friendly and professional service. He makes certain you are comfortable and that you understand everything that is going to happen and wants to hear your concerns. I don't freeze very well but have never felt a thing in Dr Ghamian's chair. The staff is wonderful, friendly and always very helpful. We are so thrilled that we moved to Dr Ghamian's office, we love the service they offer and if you are looking for pain free caring dentistry, this is the place to be.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2759189].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Ghamian for about 5 years and find him to be a fantastic dentist. He is very friendly and easy going. He is very thorough with his examinations and when having work done, my experience of him has been that he is always respectful of how you might be feeling (might need to take a break) and has the best needle insertion distraction trick ever! I never feel the needle going in when he does freezing! His staff are very professional and warm as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2758512].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

Friendly, relaxed atmosphere. Staff quietly efficient. Dr. Ghamian goes above and beyond to ensure you have a positive experience under his care.
Friendly relaxed atmosphere. Staff quietly efficient. Dr. Ghamian goes above and beyond to ensure that you have a positive experience under his care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2664724].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Ghamian since he started at Centrum Dental several years ago. He is the most professional,skilled and personable dentist that I've ever had and I am almost 60 years old! The entire staff are always courteous and very skilled at their jobs......everyone from the office staff to the dental assistants and the hygienists. I would highly recommend Dr.Ghamian and Centrum Dental to anyone looking for excellent dental care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2663333].votes_count ]]