Rate Dr. Richard C. Gerardo

Dr. Richard C. Gerardo's Ratings

I have been under Dr. Gerardo's care receiving Chiropractic and Cranial-dental treatment for ten months, and after amazing results, I am now able to "phase out" of my appointments. Originally, I was referred to him due to TMJ and severe dizziness symptoms I was having. He took the time to evaluate my situation and determined that in addition to my TMJ, I had experienced adrenal exhaustion. With his attentive treatments and well thought-out holistic approach with nutritional supplements, he eliminated my jaw pain and dizzy symptoms. Thanks to Dr. Gerardo, I have regained my energy, and am able to return to my busy life which includes managing multiple businesses, as well as taking care of my children. Dr. Gerardo combines his extensive education and experience with an intuitive methodology. I highly recommend him to any one who is seeking a continued sense of reassurance and effective results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][485476].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2014

Richard C. Gerardo is the best chiropractor, c.s.c.p., d.a.b.c.n., ever! Not only does he do the chiropractic, but he's a cranial sacral specialist in the realm of chiropractic (read - he does that neat stuff getting your head and mouth to release that only massage therapists usually do). He gave me a plan with an "out date," he's not the type to keep you coming for no reason - he wants you better! He is great with nervous patients - he's done the work to understand us, and, as far as I'm concerned, he brings a lot more to the table than other chiropractors in terms of real solutions to make you better - all the things he has suggested for me have brought instantaneous and lasting relief! Finally my sciatica is gone!!! I feel like I'm 18 - no - 13 - again!!! Thanks Doc! This is a doctor who really cares about his patients and who has done a tremendous amount of work to offer services beyond compare!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][485475].votes_count ]]