Dr. Steven Keister

Rate Dr. Steven Keister

Dr. Steven Keister's Ratings

I had my bunion surgery on both feet. I think he is the best doctor that anyone can find for this problem. My sports performance shows how well it went.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][485503].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

I have Medica Insurance. Dr. Keister is is currently my doctor. I love his happy disposition and his kindness. My first visit he fitted me for orthotics which really helped the pain in my feet. His nurse has always been very kind to me. I look forward to continued visits and assistance from Dr. Keister and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][485502].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013

he is a really good foot doctor and has done a surgery on my toe i recomend him to you he is great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][485501].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2012

Avoid at all costs. Seriously, find someone else. This man's staff is the worst I've ever run into. His scheduler, Janet, is a complete disaster. After scheduling my appointment three months in advance (the best they could do) she called a couple days before the appointment to reschedule. When she was informed that the new time would not work, due to other obligations, she either 1) sat in silence on the phone or 2) told me I could reschedule a few months down the road. After asking her to explain how the process works, she got angry and made a last-minute attempt to sabotage the appointment by having someone else reschedule again one business hour before the appointment. Awful, awful woman. Avoid this doctor until he hires competent staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][485500].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2011

Dr Keister is the best!! He was very knowledgable and very caring about the people he cares for.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][485499].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2011

Dr. Keister was my doctor 15 years ago and now treats my daughter. He has fantastic bed side manners and is fantastic with children and adults. He is very knowledgeable and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][485498].votes_count ]]