Rate Dr. Brian P.L. Hong

Dr. Brian P.L. Hong's Ratings

both my daughter and myself go here. dr hong is very kind, quick and the staff overall is very friendly. parking is free and the location is convenient for me. sometimes i have to wait but generally speaking, its not for too long.

Submitted Oct. 21, 2013 | flag

Go elsewhere! Orthodontist is extremely distant and a VERY poor communicator. This creates imbalance to entire office system, giving room for too much power to receptionists (yikes), one of whom has a MAJOR personality disorder. Barked like a dog at us, VERY nasty/argumentative/defensive when we asked for more information. But is excellent at making sure she's got all your financials so you'll be paying on time! We were only happy with the technicians, who were pro and polite. Go elsewhere.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2013 | flag

I had my braces with Dr Hong, got them off last summer, and I've had nothing but good experiences there. The entire staff is very knowledgeable and helpful, Dr Hong is never rushed and will answer all your questions thoroughly. If I had a wire poking or come off they got me in immediately, even on a day when they were normally closed.

Submitted July 3, 2010 | flag

Stay away from Dr. Brian Hong. He's a complete ripoff and gouger. Tried to charge $2600 for expanders. Another orthodontist was $1500 for same.

Submitted Dec. 12, 2008 | flag