Rate Dr. James Lacey

Dr. James Lacey's Ratings

I am only 3 days out post-op with upper eyelid surgery. So as far as final results, I can't quite speak to that. However, I can speak to my experience so far. The facility itself is just stunning, and the staff are so welcoming in friendly.
My experience with most doctors is that of superiority. That is not the case with Dr. Lacey. He comes across as so kind, caring and attentive with not the slightest bit of condescension. I look forward to being able to write up a follow up post in a few weeks once I have a better idea of my final result!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2642345].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2014

When I had my eye exam, the Dr. said that my vision went down terribly. She sent me for another to another Top Optometrist for his opinion on her suggestion of a possibility of having a surgery called Blepharoplasty (removal of excess skin on top lid). Both agreed that it was recommend to have it done. Dr. Lacey had previously done a surgery on my eyebrow to remove a cancer cell and I felt confortable going back to his clinic to have the procedure done.
I found Dr Lacey to be reserved and very professional in his approach with me. I had the surgery and I am to happy to regain my vision and not half of it. His staff are pleasant, helpful and accommodating. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the clinic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2613774].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

Had an excellent experience two years ago. Everyone was so helpful and knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2557553].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

I found the staff to be very friendly, on time and helpful. All my questions were answered to the fullest and I left feeling excited to have my procedure done!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2505509].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

Dr.Laceys staff are excellent and extremely helpful. I have had a procedure with him and his nurses were excellent in my recovery. I would highly suggest having a consult with Dr. Lacey if you're interested in getting plastic surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2496012].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

Dr. Lacey has not (yet) operated on me but I still feel that it is important to review my experience with him. Firstly, he has an excellent staff. They are knowledgeable and friendly. I went to Dr. Lacey for a breast lift consultation 2 wks ago to date and he welcomed me with a big smile & a firm handshake. He answered all of my questions and did not rush me one bit; addressing all of my concerns! He was so nice and I assure you, this doctor knows his stuff. Just take a look at his wall that is covered in degrees, diplomas and various certifications. The only problem (a big one for me) is that he's expensive; about $3000 more than my second consult. He quoted me at $10 000 (taxes incl). Ouch! The saddest thing is that I know that he would be worth every penny, but 10 grand is too much for me to spend on my breasts. That being said, if you have that kind of money and level of expertise is a non-negotiable factor, then this doctor is definitely for you!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2363239].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

Staff was amazing what can i say... They helped me with everything I needed to know, Dr. James Lacey was great excellent awesome ETC. As for punctuality everything was timed perfectly and no one was late. Helpfullness I am lost for words everyone was great! Knowledge they obviously knew what they were talking about and provided me with what I needed. Overall great guy and a great staff and a great facility. Thank you very much Dr.James Lacey and TEAM! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2363238].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2014

I first met Dr. Lacey several months ago and he was very informative and explained everything to me. I felt comfortable asking questions and was satisfied with his answers. The staff at the clinic are very helpful and have answered many of my calls when I had questions. I had my tummy tuck in January and am so excited about the results. Dr. Lacey and staff have been taking good care of me since the surgery. Can't believe I waited 5 years to do this. A fabulous Dr. And fabulous results. I highly recommend him. He made me beautiful.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][485660].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2014

I'm here because Dr. Lacey and the staff at Kanata Plastic Surgery deserve recognition for their care and professionalism. I had rhinoplasty and couldn't be more pleased, satisfied, happy- you name it! The truth is I was a bit worried when the bandages came off... It was such a change that I was barely prepared for it. I was assured and waited for the healing process to take place. They're communication was top notch and the facility was so clean and, importantly, very private compared to other doctors in Ottawa. What more can I say? Don't listen to the negativity on this page. If you meet Dr. Lacey, the idea that he's rude or pushy is absolutely laughable. He's actually a bit shy! Go to the facility and see for yourself: it's world-class.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][485659].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2013

I recently had my breast reduction done by Dr. Lacey and his team and I am very pleased with his work. He was great with answering questions before and after surgery and was always kind and helpful. I thought his bedside manner was great, he calmed me down the day of surgery and was very supportive throughout my recovery. I am very grateful that Dr. Lacey and his team did my surgery, I love my results. Thank you very much!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][485658].votes_count ]]