Rate Dr. Amjad Junaid

Dr. Amjad Junaid's Ratings

Just walk a mile in his shoes!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2506600].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

Excellent Doctor best that I have ever had in seventy years to date Jan.14th 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1245248].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2014

I very much look forward to my app'ts with Dr. Junaid. Staff very pleasant, ya sure they have bad days like every one else, walk a mile in their shoes. I wonder how many people get "not very good" service in a restaurant but feel cheap not leaving a tip. I don't believe in tipping. I was nervous about a new doctor but was put a ease very quickly. Just for the record I'm a nervous person by nature.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1245247].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

I've been a patient of Dr. Junaids for about 4 years now and I have never met him, only having been seen by the nurse Roberta (who is awesome). But it is impossible to get appointments. I'm a healthy female in my 20s and dont have alot of medical problems. A common occurance goes something like this. feel ill, so I need to go to the dr (for strep etc.) call at 9 am right on the dot, no answer. call at 9:04, they say they have no available appointments for that day. Valid, that happens, when I ask if they have any for tmrw etc they say they only take same day appointments and recommend I go to emerge or urgent care. that is not an acceptable way, and I have now resorted to going to walk-ins because at least I'll be seen. lastly, I have been trying to get an appt. for my yearly 'lady test' for almost two months and have yet to be given one.... needless to say they enjoyng the government$/patientthey listthen offloadin patients off to urgent care, but not walkins bc they get charged...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1245246].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

The staff ruin it for the doctor and his patients. I don't like dealing with them. They are rude, and couldn't care less. It doesn't surprise me that a note is posted on the window of the reception desk, telling patients they will be removed if the staff is yelled at. I have personally witnessed patients very upset. It's like drama central. If you ask a staff member to do something for you, it will be ignored. Is it incompetence or laziness? In the end Dr. Junaid will cover for them, which makes him look bad. I have finally come to the conclusion that it is time to find a new doctor. With all my health issues only being able to see him three times a year is not acceptable. As well as never being able to get an appointment when you are sick & have to deal with his rude staff. I am in the same situation I was more than two years ago with my health. I truly wish he would find some good responsible people to work for him. A shame patients have to put it with rude staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1245245].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2012

After Dr.Jackson retired ( my doctor for 20+yrs)I was introduced to Dr. Junaid. I have found him to be a very good doctor, intune with what is happening in the medical world and very sensitive to the problems of his patients.If I had one thing that I'd change it would be that they take messages on their answering service.Overall I'd rate him a 9.5/10

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1245244].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

The doctor is excellent when you can see him. It is important to have a good doctor, but it is more important to be able to see him when you have an illness in order to get treatment in a timely matter. The staff gives you the impression that they couldn't care less if you are sick and you have to wait for an appointment. They send you to urgent care when you are sick as the doctor is either on vacation, out of the office or is too busy to see you.Even when they tell you to go to the on call doctor, there are times when he is not available either. Dr.Junaid needs to start listening to his patients concerns about accessibility and either reduce his patient load or work more hours.If he can't see you, what is the point in having him for a doctor. The times that I have been lucky enough to have an appointment, there hasn't been anyone in the waiting room, so what is the too busy about? Unfortunately it is very difficult to find a new doctor, but believe me I am persuing the matter.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1245243].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2012

Dr. Junaid and Nurse Roberta are FANTASTIC however, the office staff are rude and incompetent. I hate dealing with them and am currently looking for a new doctor because of them. Horrible to deal with staff. Never can get an appointment, I am constantly told to go to urgent care. Last 2 times I wasted 3.5 hours in urgent care for a problem I knew I had and all I needed was a prescription, it was a bladder infection and I had pink eye and the over the counter stuff wasn't working. It is frustrating to barely be able to get a phone call into the office and then to be told sorry nothing we can do. If you don't like urgent care you can call back after hours and get the number for the after hours. No offer to give me the number then and I could just call that number after such and such time. The office staff are horrible and really ruin the great work of Roberta and Dr. Junaid. It is a real shame.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1245242].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2012

Dr. Junaid is fantastic! My only concern is the wait time to get an appointment or only being able to see his nurse practitioner. Sometimes I would like to be able to see Dr. Junaid instead of always having to see the nurse practitioner but at least you get seen for medical treatment. Dr. Junaid and his office staff are great. We are very lucky to have him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1245241].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2011

Dr. Junaid is the best doctor I have ever had. As a senior, and having more ailments now, he is very understanding and empathetic. He takes the time you need with him and never rushes you out. The only downfall is that the appointment time is such a long wait. I found out recently why. Dr. Junaid inherited several thousand patients from the preceding doctor,and because he is so thorough, it is impossible to keep up. Our previous doctor did a lot of prescribing over the phone and ordered medications more readily than Dr. Junaid does. Dr. Junaid is thorough to a fault and does not prescribe over the phone or through the staff. He is extremely particular about what medications his patients take and monitors them totally. Hopefully,he can resolve the issue of having to wait so long for an appointment soon. Otherwise, he is excellent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1245240].votes_count ]]