Rate Dr. Peter M. Duch

Dr. Peter M. Duch's Ratings

Although Dr. Duch seems competent, I sat for 13 minutes in waiting room with nobody else in there, while office staff chatted it up, giggling, and as my appointed scheduled time began to tick away. Upon voicing my discontent, I was tongue lashed by the doctors wife for 'verbally abusing' the staff member for reading the staff member the riot act for inconveniencing me while they giggled and drank coffee. Today, I showed up 15 minutes early for my 10:45 scheduled appointment and was told I needed to reschedule because I had a 9:45 appointment, which they said they confirmed the previous week. I can assure all that I run my life by iCloud calendaring with notifications, and I was being jerked around (my opinion). Fired, looking for new doctor, I don't need the drama, attitude or stress.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2465625].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

I was Dr Duch's patient for years when he practiced internal medicine. He was fantastic in every way. I am not a cardiology patient. But if I needed a cardiologist he's the only one I'd consider. Ron Glassman, PhD, MPH

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2111063].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2013

very nice kind doctor went for the first time after seeing another card that was not very helpful, dr duch was so very kind and asked and answered question will refer him to anyone who needs a cardiologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2111062].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2012

I am a patient of Dr Duch since 1997. He is very caring and takes time to go over your health problems and always has the answers to your path of tretment and has recommended my electrophysoligst in Philadelpia and has been great when I have been hospitalized in this area. I would highly recommend him as a cardioligst.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2111061].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2011

Dr Duch is the best doctor i ever went to,i was going to a dr, i never liked, and dr duch began working with him, so finally i switch to a real true, caring and truly excellent dr. I have been going to him from the first day he introduced himself to me in the jfk hospital, the first thing i thought of what a kind and considerate, caring person he is, those are the people that make a great dr. Just because a dr. is smart and good, doesnt mean he is right for you, but dr, duch had all the quality's and really saved me, when i needed help, because he was so up on the new technology, he new to send me to a electrophysiologist, when my last dr wanted to send me to a neurologist, i will tell you something if anybody reads this know i had a congential heart block since 9, and a pacemaker inserted, but still never felt totally right, because like anything else you need the right people to work on you, when dr. duch sent me to the electrophysiologist, i felt great, ty dr duch, jill

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2111060].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2010

Dr. Duch is so great. He has been always very responsive and personable. He really listens to everything that you tell him and makes you feel like you're important. Dr. Duch makes you feel like you know what you're talking about. His staff has been amazing in just making you feel like part of the familiy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2111059].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2010

I never got to make an appt. with this doctor but the impression I had with the scheduling staff was the worst. I called twice to make an appointment, the first time the lady told me with a nasty attitude that she would call me back if there was any available appt. Nobody calle me. Two weeks after I call back again to try to schedule the appt. and I think it was the same lady again that gave the worst time to make this appt. I felt as if I was begging for an appt. finally I decided to cancel everything and to look for diff. doctor. I believe people do not deserve this type of service.. the staff is not professional at all, they are so rude. I felt so discriminated. I do not recommend this facility at all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2111058].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009

Dr. Duch is always prompt, courteous, and to the point. He makes it clear what the problem is and doesn't candy coat the solutions. He has a great bedside manner and is always pleasant. There are not many doctors who actually care about your health and wellness and make it known in their actions or concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2111057].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Duch since 1994. You don't stay with a doctor that long if he isn't the best. He is on top of things. He always returns your calls promptly. He keeps you informed. I trust him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2111056].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2008

The best doctor ever. My Mom and husband go to him and they both think he's the best out there. They are yet to meet another doctor who is so friendly and competent. Office staff is also very polite.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2111055].votes_count ]]