Dr. Peter M. Duch

Grad. Year: 1986

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.7 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 15 reviews. Dr. Peter M. Duch has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Cardiologist-related: heart disease, heart problems, artery disease, arterial disease, vein problems, stents, angioplasty, coronary artery disease
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

05/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.2

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Peter" to "Peter M."
RID: 2852980
12/09/13 5 5 5 5 I was Dr Duch's patient for years when he practiced internal medicine. He was fantastic in every way. I am not a cardiology patient. But if I needed a cardiologist he's the only one I'd consider. Ron Glassman, PhD, MPH  Respond
RID: 2454331
22/10/12 5 5 5 5 very nice kind doctor went for the first time after seeing another card that was not very helpful, dr duch was so very kind and asked and answered question will refer him to anyone who needs a cardiologist.  Respond
RID: 1627347
08/11/11 5 4 5 5 I am a patient of Dr Duch since 1997. He is very caring and takes time to go over your health problems and always has the answers to your path of tretment and has recommended my electrophysoligst in Philadelpia and has been great when I have been hospitalized in this area. I would highly recommend him as a cardioligst.
RID: 1234122
22/08/10 5 5 5 5 Dr Duch is the best doctor i ever went to,i was going to a dr, i never liked, and dr duch began working with him, so finally i switch to a real true, caring and truly excellent dr. I have been going to him from the first day he introduced himself to me in the jfk hospital, the first thing i thought of what a kind and considerate, caring person he is, those are the people that make a great dr. Just because a dr. is smart and good, doesnt mean he is right for you, but dr, duch had all the quality's and really saved me, when i needed help, because he was so up on the new technology, he new to send me to a electrophysiologist, when my last dr wanted to send me to a neurologist, i will tell you something if anybody reads this know i had a congential heart block since 9, and a pacemaker inserted, but still never felt totally right, because like anything else you need the right people to work on you, when dr. duch sent me to the electrophysiologist, i felt great, ty dr duch, jill
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1101260
09/02/10 5 4 5 5 Dr. Duch is so great. He has been always very responsive and personable. He really listens to everything that you tell him and makes you feel like you're important. Dr. Duch makes you feel like you know what you're talking about. His staff has been amazing in just making you feel like part of the familiy.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 944928
23/07/09 1 1 1 1 I never got to make an appt. with this doctor but the impression I had with the scheduling staff was the worst. I called twice to make an appointment, the first time the lady told me with a nasty attitude that she would call me back if there was any available appt. Nobody calle me. Two weeks after I call back again to try to schedule the appt. and I think it was the same lady again that gave the worst time to make this appt. I felt as if I was begging for an appt. finally I decided to cancel everything and to look for diff. doctor. I believe people do not deserve this type of service.. the staff is not professional at all, they are so rude. I felt so discriminated. I do not recommend this facility at all.  Respond
RID: 854987
07/04/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Duch is always prompt, courteous, and to the point. He makes it clear what the problem is and doesn't candy coat the solutions. He has a great bedside manner and is always pleasant. There are not many doctors who actually care about your health and wellness and make it known in their actions or concerns.  Respond
RID: 727802
22/11/08 5 5 5 5 I have been a patient of Dr. Duch since 1994. You don't stay with a doctor that long if he isn't the best. He is on top of things. He always returns your calls promptly. He keeps you informed. I trust him!
RID: 611409
10/06/08 5 5 5 5 The best doctor ever. My Mom and husband go to him and they both think he's the best out there. They are yet to meet another doctor who is so friendly and competent. Office staff is also very polite.  Respond
RID: 456030
03/12/07 5 5 5 5 He is a wonderful caring Dr.I've been a cardiology patient for 15+ years. He explains options and always shows a personal interest in my well being.HE returns calls promptly which most drs. DONOT.I live many miles away from his practice but he's worth the trip.
RID: 431640
19/10/07 5 5 5 5 Began with Dr. Duch when he was practicing Internal Medicine in addition to Cardiology. Continued with him after he limited his practice to cardiology. Very knowledgeable. Great bedside manner. While he limits the practice to cardiology he treats the WHOLE patient. He hasen't forgotten his internal medicine roots. Great doctor.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 398055
05/09/07 5 5 5 5 Dr. Duch has been my cardiologist for five years. He also treats my daughter, sister and mother. I highly recommend him for his professionalism, knowledge of cardiology, personal interest in his patients and follow-up after procedures. He devotes ample time to each visit and is courteous and sincerely interested in his patients.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 312289
08/05/07 5 5 5 Dr Duch came highly recommended by a friend, and he has lived up to all of my expectations. He takes his time to explain answers to any questions, and always follows up personally with all test results.  Respond
RID: 47318
25/09/06 5 5 5 always calls personally with test results. takes time with patient. I have been treated with high blood pressure for about 10 yrs. by Dr. Duch.
Insurance: Aetna
Paid (or co-pay): $2500
RID: 27222
03/04/06 5 5 5 Compassionate and caring Dr who is dedicated to the welfare of his patients. He is very thorough, honest and explains his opinions completely.
Insurance: HealthPartners