Rate Dr. Hong Yan

Dr. Hong Yan's Ratings

My experiences with Dr. Yan was not pleasant. Each time my appointment with her was scheduled for 30 minutes. When I had problems and needed needles on both back and tommy, she said she could only perform on one side and I need to make another appointment for the other half. I think we patients should be charged by each treatment rather than each 30 minutes. Also, during that 30 minutes, she doesn't check on me and move the needles around to increase stimulations like the other acupuncturists I see now. She doesn't perform the traditional check up when I was seen, like feeling the pulse on both hands or not even observing the tongue.

Submitted July 15, 2014 | flag

I saw .Dr yan today april 3/2014..she is amazing,very kind,sweet,knowledge.caring,very professional ,and honest.she really listen to my problems and taking the time without rushing .I highly recommended Dr yan.i am very happy with the treatment which is sciatic pain lower back...excellent Doctor......!!!!!!!!!

Submitted April 3, 2014 | flag

She offered me a complimentary session, I suppose I am a frequent customer. After the "complimentary" session she asked I could pay half instead... I was perplexed by this and decided I will not return. I do not expect anything for free; however I do expect folks to honour their offer.

Submitted Oct. 23, 2013 | flag

I saw Dr. Han in Nov/Dec of 2011 for 6 treatments and I thought she was great. I was skeptical as I'd never gone to an accupuncturist before, but I have to say that I've been sleeping better since I've seen her than I had been for years before. I used to have a lot of problems sleeping and now it's the norm for me to sleep 8 hours, right through the night; it's great. She is also very nice and punctual. I am now going back to her for shoulder pain.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2012 | flag

Dr. Yan is amazing, kind, experienced, knowledgeable, and sweet. I feel fantastic after her treatments. Revitalized but incredibly relaxed. I am currently going to see her for help with fertility. She is confident she can help me and I believe her!

Submitted Jan. 21, 2011 | flag

Very personable and caring, listen to what I am saying, very happy with the service

Submitted Jan. 1, 2011 | flag

Every time I remember my life before I met Dr. Yan I cannot believe how great a job she has done. I used to have migraines every other day, they were out of control and there was no medication that could solve my problem. I had tried it all and I was out of options. I decided I will try acupuncture as a last resource. I went first to another acupuncturist but the results were disappointing, still I thought acupuncture could be my only way out, so I searched for another acupuncturist. I found Dr. Yan and after reading about her and all her work and excellent reviews I decided to meet her. That decision changed my life. Only a few months after her treatment I am a new person. My headaches a virtually gone. Not only is she an excellent professional but she is very very kind and caring. Such a nice person! Thank you Dr. Yan.

Submitted Oct. 7, 2010 | flag

I am seeing for weight loss and the treatment is excellent. I can control my eating habit. Dr Yan is very helpfull and professional.

Submitted April 23, 2010 | flag

I went to Dr. Yan to complement the IUI treatments I was undergoing - she was very informative and my DH and I had our beautiful baby - and I know accupuncture helped us.

Submitted Feb. 19, 2010 | flag

Great, great, great! She helped us have a wonderful baby and I will be eternally thankful! She is a real PERSON, kind and nice and very knowledgeable! Trust her, you will be in good hands! Thank you, Dr Yan!

Submitted Aug. 22, 2009 | flag