Dr. Ariel Abramson

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Y
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 09/12/08    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.4 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Ariel Abramson has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dentist-related: cavities, gum disease, teeth cleaning, dental care, gingivitis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2793918

21/08/13 4 3 2 1 I paid $3,000 by credit card for full upper and lower dentures. I told Dr Abramson that I wanted the base of the upper plate to protrude forward, and showed him my old dentures to explain what i wanted. (Although my old dentures had the correct base, the teeth were too long and too yellow.) He told me it was too early to talk about corrections or adjustments. When he was ready to talk about adjustments, it was too late to correct the base. They kept adding liner -and more liner to push out the base. It didn't work. Although the teeth were shorter and whiter. my lips disappeared com-pletely. Several weeks later, I emailed him, asking if my old dentures could be adjusted. He never replied (as of Aug. 20th).
Paid (or co-pay): $3000
RID: 1667952
22/12/11 5 2 5 5 I had been seeing another dentist in DC and started looking for someone else because of that dentist's abusive nature. Dr. Abramson and his staff (love love love Moria) are wonderful. It sounds odd saying it but I actually look forward to going to the dentist. The office is clean, the staff is personable and they do great work. Dr. A is a perfectionist and when he has done my bonding on my front teeth he is meticulous about getting the exact color, shape and texture right. EXACTLY what you want in a dentist. He's also pretty easy on the eyes. I've move more than 40 minutes away but still travel to DC to see him because of how terrific his office is.  Respond
RID: 1090891
28/01/10 5 5 5 5 Highly recommend Dr. A - staff was wonderful, funny, and very helpful. I also actually really enjoyed going to the dentist.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 922284
25/06/09 5 3 5 5 Excellent, friendly service. New office seems to still be working out some kinks (hygenists still learning new equipment) but it's worth it. Dr. Abramson really seems to care about patients, unlike some other dentists who just seem to look for ways to make money doing unecessary procedures. Very pleased  Respond
RID: 788749
12/02/09 5 5 5 5 Awesome! I love Dr. Abramson and the office staff is fabulous. I actually almost had fun getting a root canal. Super clean, modern, and even video goggles to watch movies while you're getting work done. Dr. Abramson also takes the time to fully educate you about any procedure you have, and you may watch simultaneous on digital screens. Super cool. A+
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 739886
09/12/08 5 5 5 5 The doctor and staff were very friendly and helpful. The office had impressive high tech equipment and was very clean. The doctor took time to explain the equipment as well as the procedures that were performed in an understandable manner. I would recommend this office to my friends and I will definitely be going back for all my dental needs!
Insurance: CIGNA