Rate Dr. Steven A. Campolattaro

Dr. Steven A. Campolattaro's Ratings

I did the gum surgury in this office. The result is not satisfied. It seems it does not improve a little.

Submitted March 4, 2014 | flag

I love Dr. Campolattaro and his staff. My gums are better than ever. I wish he was my regular dentist. NO PAIN WITH TEETH CLEANING.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2014 | flag

I have been a patient with Dr C for many years and he is outstanding in so many ways. Professionally the best, personality the best... gentle, patient, caring, and most important.. great results. My gums were major problem when I first went to him. He got them healthy and keeps them that way... can't say enough about how wonderful he is.

Submitted July 17, 2011 | flag

Dr. Steve is a fantastic dentist and person. He takes the time to make you feel extremely comfortable with whatever procedure you are having. The gentlest most caring professional I have ever met. I would highly reommend him for any dental work. The practice is kind and caring.

Submitted July 6, 2011 | flag

I was reffered by my regular dentist to his office in Succasunna for gum problems. He is an excellent Periodontist! I was afraid at first but he took his time to answer all my questions. His office staff are welcoming and extremely nice. The hygienists that cleaned my teeth are so comforting and gentle. I wish he can be my regular dentist!!!!

Submitted July 26, 2009 | flag

dr steve as he is called is excellent surgeon caring and nice

Submitted Dec. 8, 2008 | flag