Rate Dr. Columbus Brown

Dr. Columbus Brown's Ratings

Dr. Brown is simply the Best! I have been a patient since 2004. Great listener & genuinely concerned about your health and well-being! Great Staff also!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][486537].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

Wonderful doctor, very knowledgeable. Never had a doctor show so much concern.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][486536].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2013

Professional, Caring, Knowledgeable, Exceptional Staff

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][486535].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2012

Dr. Brown looked at my overall medical history/problems, rather than just the one health issue that I am currently experiencing. I am glad I was referred to him. I could tell he really cared about me, he even noticed during the time we were talking that my pain level was increasing. He expressed concern and said he could tell by my face that I was in more pain. He asked if there was anything he could do and if I would be ok. He made sure I had someone to drive me home. I don't think I have ever had a doctor express so much concern and take time to really focus on me before rushing out to see the next patient. I have already recommended him to several friends and family. I hope he continues to offer this quality of care and that other doctors follow his example.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][486534].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2011

Dr Brown in kind and a good listener, great staff and never wait more than 5 min.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][486533].votes_count ]]