Dr. I. Benjamin Paz

Grad. Year: 1981

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 25/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 7 reviews. Dr. I. Benjamin Paz has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: does dr paz perform pancreatic surgery?    Email me    Answer it

Oncologist / Hematologist-related: cancer, lymphoma, anemia, sickle cell, breast cancer, lung cancer, melanoma, leukemia, blood disease, tumors, radiation, chemotherapy, CML
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.1

04/06/12 SYSTEM: City changed from "Pasadena" to "Lancaster"
RID: 1692440
20/01/12 5 5 5 5 Amazing Dr. He and his staff make everything bearable...he & Dr. Mac were kind, knowledgeable and invested in their patients
RID: 1215083
25/07/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Paz is a very good doctor. The work he does is extremely important. He is a source of hope to so many. He is also compassionate, kind, cheerful and easy to talk to.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1165617
09/05/10 4 4 5 5 Dr. Paz is an amazing surgeon. Scar from lumpectomy is minimal. He is kind and gentle and has the best manner. I highly recommend him. At the initial consultation, he explained the procedure and drew lots of pictures making it very patient friendly.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 1118575
02/03/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Paz helped me through one of the most difficult times in my life. He is the most compassionate doctor I have ever encountered and have every confidence in his ability to treat patients. I feel like he is my guardian angel!
RID: 968262
20/08/09 5 4 5 5 Today was my 6 month post bilateral mastectomy surgery check up with Dr. Paz. He is truly amazing. What I love about him is that he is interested in not just treating Cancer, but to empowering Women to "Live Well." It is not just about surviving and keeping it from coming back, but I'm I "Living Well."? We are all going to die at some point, don't live your life to Survive, live your life to Live Well. Enjoy Life. What am I doing to make a difference? How have I changed my life? From diet to exercise to peace of mind and joy. It was such a great conversation, and I left feeling so incredibly good. From this day forward I will live my life well, and be grateful for every day that I'm here!
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 756295
05/01/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Paz is the most caring and knowledgeable surgeon by whom I could have ever hoped of being cared for. He takes so much time to explain exactly what is going on and has the bedside manner of an angel. One can tell he loves his job, as his "work hours" are not limited to 8-5. He even made a 2 am hospital room visit to see how I was doing after his surgery was completed for the night. He saved my life and I will be sure to recommend him to ANYONE who is diagnosed with breast cancer.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 738654
07/12/08 5 5 5 5 These people are world class caregivers, and I have only the highest praise for the doctor and his staff. I am an eight and a half year survivor. The care was/is still so very good I don't think I would be here be here now and surviving.