Rate Dr. JOHN G. Slattery

Dr. JOHN G. Slattery's Ratings

Dr. Slattery has been my physician for many years. Not only do I trust him for myself my enter family goes to him. He is so good with my kids. I have a child with special needs and Dr. Flattery is so good with him. I would never trust anyone else. He listens to our concerns and needs, he is extremely thorough,he explains every concern y o u have on your level so when you leave there your questions are answered. He was my grandmother's physician before her passing and I never saw such a passionate physician in my life. This man is in the right profession and I am extremely lucky to have him as my family physician. My God bless him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2363304].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

Dr. Slattery has been my doctor for a very long time. I am so happy that I have the most wonderful doctor. He cares, he listens, he is smart, he takes his time with you and does not rush you. He is the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][486947].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

Takes time to explain in clear terms. Able to explain with examples.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][486946].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2011

Dr Slattery is patient, very helpful, and knowledgeable. His office is well designed, and privacy is maintained. Office personnel are friendly and professional. When he has another doctor cover for him, the other doctor has been considerate and thoughtful

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][486945].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2010

Excellent bedside manner, very detailed when discussing health conditions/ailments. Patient, listens well, spends a lot of time with each patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][486944].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2009

We've been with Dr. Slattery for a few years now and are more than happy with him. He answers emails. Sees us even when he has to squeeze us him. Addresses our concerns as much as possible over the phone or by email to hold us over. Listens to everything we have to say and works with us on everything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][486943].votes_count ]]