Dr. Rodney Lough

Dr. Rodney Lough

Rate Dr. Rodney Lough

Dr. Rodney Lough's Ratings

Found him to be very good understanding. And helpfull thank you JMP

Submitted April 7, 2013 | flag

This "Dr." is prone to excessive exaggeration/fantastical opinions in his "diagnoses". He is uncompromising, and self-righteous. He suffers from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.(OCD)

Submitted Jan. 13, 2013 | flag

Submitted May 10, 2012 | flag

Dr Lough was fantastic, he takes the time to listen to all of my concerns, and goes out of his way to help.

Submitted April 12, 2012 | flag

i was in the hph for a psychotic episode.I saw dr lough and didnt dislike him he treated me and i would have been better off. the ziprasidone made me restless and quitiapine was increased i already had a weight problem i was 270lbs 4 months latter i had weighed 320lbs, for anyone who knows about these meds knows what the combo would do.i questioned him about it while he just said you should be fine.he did nothing good because im back to square 1 with my pills and weigh 306lbs now a year latter.

Submitted Dec. 16, 2011 | flag

I was told that this doctor suffers from a severe affective disorder. He likes to misdiagnose his patients by stating that they have this disorder. I guess psychologically what he is trying to say that I'm not alright so you can't be either!

Submitted Dec. 27, 2010 | flag

Found him to be uncaring. If he didn't like what was said, he became very irratated and would get rude. To be in his profession, one needs compassion, something he lacks. If you were able to see him once a week for five or ten minutes you were one of the lucky ones. After a rare visit with him I felt myself feeling worse, which not seeing him too often was a good thing.

Submitted Sept. 21, 2009 | flag

Raise his voice to me, when he seemed to not like a question I asked, and then stormed out. Was mostly negative towards me. Did not seem to have much if any understanding psychology, nor of sexual abuse and how it affects a person. I would not want him as my physician again.

Submitted July 31, 2009 | flag