Rate Dr. O. Agboola

Dr. O. Agboola's Ratings

Dr Agboola is one of the nicest doctors I have ever met. Very knowledgeable and caring.

Submitted April 1, 2011 | flag

He is positive and encouraging,while being transparent and realistic, explains medical conditions clearly

Submitted Aug. 22, 2010 | flag

He is very kind and caring doctor . Helps to care for you emotionally too .

Submitted May 31, 2008 | flag

A very kind, warm,optimistic, knowledgeable & competent doctor, only too willing to encourage & offer help. A pleasure.

Submitted March 10, 2008 | flag

This doctor was the rudest man I have ever encountered as a patient. Never in all my life did I experience something so inconsiderate. he should not be in health care.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2008 | flag

I had esophageal cancer, which has a very poor survival rate. He provided radiation therapy, working with a second oncologist who provided me chemotherapy. I survived, in a large part due to his ability and skill. It was very difficult to understand him because of a strong accent, but it is results that count, and I got the results that I needed.

Submitted March 29, 2007 | flag

The very best. If you have cancer, this is the best doctor you could ever wish for. He is compassionate, caring, extremely competent. I hope others who have been in Dr. Agboola's care will post because he deserves the very best ratings.

Submitted March 24, 2007 | flag