Rate Dr. O. Agboola

Dr. O. Agboola's Ratings

Dr Agboola is one of the nicest doctors I have ever met. Very knowledgeable and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1245545].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2011

He is positive and encouraging,while being transparent and realistic, explains medical conditions clearly

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1245544].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2010

He is very kind and caring doctor . Helps to care for you emotionally too .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1245543].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2008

A very kind, warm,optimistic, knowledgeable & competent doctor, only too willing to encourage & offer help. A pleasure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1245542].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2008

This doctor was the rudest man I have ever encountered as a patient. Never in all my life did I experience something so inconsiderate. he should not be in health care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1245541].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2008

I had esophageal cancer, which has a very poor survival rate. He provided radiation therapy, working with a second oncologist who provided me chemotherapy. I survived, in a large part due to his ability and skill. It was very difficult to understand him because of a strong accent, but it is results that count, and I got the results that I needed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1245540].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2007

The very best. If you have cancer, this is the best doctor you could ever wish for. He is compassionate, caring, extremely competent. I hope others who have been in Dr. Agboola's care will post because he deserves the very best ratings.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1245539].votes_count ]]