Rate Dr. Scott L. Gottlieb

Dr. Scott L. Gottlieb's Ratings

Dr. Gottlieb was recommended by a family friend. I had already seen a surgeon who immediately suggested surgery. Dr Gottlieb was honest with me and told me that it was 50/50 if an epidural steroid injection would work for me. I am so happy that I had him do the procedure. He was gentle, kind , and compassionate during the treatment. His easy manner made me feel very comfortable when having the injection. Thankfully, I have been pain free for three weeks. I highly recommend Dr. Gottlieb!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][487212].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][487214].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 6, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][487213].votes_count ]]

Submitted June 23, 2013

Dr.Gottlieb is the best of the best, Ive been visiting all these so called pain specialists over the past 8 years with back pain and was quite terrified about receiving a injection. He is through, compassionate, in fact I can say awesome procedure-this is first time in my life after receiving a injection in my back - I said it felt good.His staff was very courteous and helpful. I would strongly recommend him for pain management.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][487211].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2012

GREAT DOCTOR, REALLY TAKES INTEREST IN MY CARE AND WELL BEING AS HIS PATIENT, RARE COMMODITY

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][487210].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

I saw him in 06 when he was at Valley. Due to my mistake he couldn't keep me on as a patient but he was the best doctor I had ever had. He addressed all my pain, and I wish I could go back to him today. You can't find a better doctor than him. And he is easy on the eyes. He is very kind and will tell you the truth and steer you in the right direction. Even though he cannot help me anymore, I still give him 5 stars. But if you make one mistake your out. Even if it's innocent. A very warm person and a bedside manner to boot.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][487209].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

Dr. Scott Gottlieb has got to be the best doctor that has ever taken care of me for anything. He didn't try to mask my over the top pain with more medication he has turned me from a "primate walking" upright lively woman again. He's so kind, caring, always making sure I was comfortable and just an all around courteous nice family man. I will be getting further treatments from him. I had a Facet Block on the 10th and it worked very well only I can still feel the bad area, slightly, but I will have a Meridian Branch Nerve block on Friday. Once this is finished and we're sure that it's going to be good for me (praying) then we start work on my hip and knee. Look out world she's back from the brink of pain induced insanity ;). I'd like to thank the whole group that works with Dr. Gottlieb. He has chosen the crème of the crop, especially his beloved wife, Rachel. Thank you Dr. Gottlieb for making me whole again. SJenks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][487208].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2009

Best pain management doctor I've ever been to. Very understanding and most of all, he listens and cares about fixing your pain. Also, he gets to the root of the problem. A wonderful doctor. Plus his staff is the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][487207].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2009

Dr. Gottlieb is kind, caring, patient and and excellent physician. He is very honest and thorough, and never keeps me waiting. His staff was curteous and friendly, and I felt very well taken care of when I met him. I recommended him to all of my friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][487206].votes_count ]]