Rate Dr. Shahbaz A. Yazdani

Dr. Shahbaz A. Yazdani's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 20, 2014 | flag

The best family doctor around. Period. I've been seeing Dr. Yazdani for 3 years. I have Tricare insurance, which he does accept for most tests and miscellaneous needs beyond the cash price of $85 for your visit. Here's why I choose to see Dr. Yazdani instead of the military providers than are included in my plan: 1) Convenience. He's not only close by, but I have always gotten same-day apppointments-- even on Saturdays. I don't have to plan ahead in my schedule for when I think I might get sick. 2) Consistency. He has a great memory& will always ask how my career is going, etc. With tricare doctors I almost never saw the same physician twice. They were just reading a paragraph on a screen, and writing prescriptions based on what the computer determines is most cost-effective. Shabaz takes your needs and lifestyle into account with every carefully explained decision. 3) Comfort. He is not only a fine doctor, but a fair businessman and great American. His pride in his work is justified.

Submitted June 21, 2014 | flag

Great doctor! My son, 8, and I saw him. He very gentle and make son laugh. I saw him for depression. Very pleased with him. He took the time to explain things to me and even told me where I could find my medications at low prices. How many doctors now a days even do that? I would highly recommend this doctor. I didn't have insurance so I paid cash

Submitted June 16, 2014 | flag

I was Dr. Yazdani's patient since 2005. He always had time to see me and was never rude or arrogant. I recently moved back to Arizona And he made sure I had my medicines taken care of and he sent me my medical records on a disk. I highly recommend Doc. To anyone who needs a real doctor.

Submitted March 8, 2014 | flag

He seems like he could be your best friend at first. The minute you decide to move to another city, he calls you with the most hateful attitude insisting you never see him again, and he does not even have all the facts. So he assumes you took advantage of him. Seems he has two personalities, a friendly one and a spiteful one. I can't help it if I moved five hours away for a new job. I suggest seeking another doctor if you're in San Antonio. Don't be fooled by his charm.

Submitted Jan. 22, 2010 | flag

I agree with the post that read this doctor possesses an arrogant attitude. He was not helpful nor compassionate. His bedside manners were the worst.

Submitted Dec. 24, 2009 | flag

overall poor bed side manners, arrogant, poor judgement,gave wrong meds, would not even refer my enemies to him.

Submitted July 9, 2009 | flag

We also found Doctor Yazdani, prompt, courteous and an all around joy. It is very hard to find Doctors like him anymore. His staff members have changed a but they are still very good.

Submitted June 3, 2009 | flag

Dr. Yazdani, was a charm. I loved that fact that there was no waiting. I was seen right away. He spent a lot to time with me and listened to me. I haven't spent that much time with a doctor in yrs. I also feel good that he doesn't have PAs. Samples helped too. Staff is very friendly and helpful. He doesn't take insurance --- BUT it's worth it. HIGHLY recommend.

Submitted Dec. 4, 2008 | flag