Rate Dr. Thomas Ying

Dr. Thomas Ying's Ratings

Dr Ying is great. I was referred to his office by another local dentist. When we arrived he had my xrays up and ready to go. He was very efficient and informative and to the point. After a brief exam of my tooth he walked me through my options of anasthesa. Again Dr Ying is very informative and concise. 30 minutes later the job was done, my tooth extracted with hardly any feeling of the procedure. His staff is friendly and professional. I highly recommend Dr Ying's practice for your oral surgery needs. I give him 5 stars because the whole experience was perfect, lacking in nothing. The office is extremely clean and equipped, staff friendly professional and knoweldgable, Dr Ying is obviously highly skilled in what he does and made me feel very comfortable during my tooth extraction.

Submitted April 25, 2011 | flag

Dr. Ying is awesome! I had all four wisdom teeth removed and he honestly did such a great job.Dr. Ying even called me that same evening to check on my status! I have to tell you, I was feeling good! Besides the obvious numbness afterward and the minimal swelling, I had no complications. My overall experience with him and the staff was very professional, knowledgeable, and comforting. I will definitely be going back to him if I ever need another procedure and would totally recommend him to everyone.

Submitted Dec. 3, 2008 | flag