Rate Dr. Ewa Godlewski

Dr. Ewa Godlewski's Ratings

Thank you sincerely to those of you who took the time to comment on Dr Godlewski. She was a phenomenal practitioner and took great pride in all of her patient's achievements. She practiced until she was no longer able, Dr Godlewski passed away after a very courageous battle with cancer, in September 2010. She is missed incredibly by all of those who had a the pleasure of knowing her.

Submitted May 12, 2011 | flag

I was seeing her for about a year when suddenly my appointments were canceled and I didn't know why. I just found out she passed away Sep. 29. She was wonderful to me and I am saddened to hear this news. My sincere condolences to her family. We lost a very great doctor and I don't know how we'll ever replace her.

Submitted Oct. 13, 2010 | flag

Winnipeg has lost one of the best doctors. A real gem and a sweetheart as well as very knowledgeable.

Submitted Oct. 4, 2010 | flag

Dr. Godlewski is a sweet and caring physician with a very honest and sensible approach. My family has benefited greatly with her help. She had to wrap up her clinic as she didn't think she could deliver the kind of care she would want for her patients while she is fighting cancer. She continues to fight with strength, grace and conviction. Fight on, Dr. G!

Submitted Sept. 1, 2010 | flag

Dr. Godlewski is suffering from pancreatic cancer. This is the reason she left without warning. I don't know if she has passed or if she is still hanging in there. I last saw her mid March 2010

Submitted Aug. 13, 2010 | flag

out if this world... she literally saaved my job, my career and for all i know my life. and then disappeared into thin air leaving me with lots of medication but missing her....

Submitted June 17, 2010 | flag

Dr. Godlewski is fantastic! She takes her time to really listen and has helped me immensely. The office is very cozy and calming too -- great experience!

Submitted Jan. 12, 2010 | flag