Rate Dr. Rosemary Baird

Dr. Rosemary Baird's Ratings

I have seen Dr. Baird for about two years and initially was pleased with her help. She is good with referrals to specialists and keeping detailed computerized entries. As far as her medical knowledge and diagnostic abilities, I do a better job of researching my ailments and figuring out

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2652846].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2014

As a medical professional who is objective in assessing situations and others and someone known to always look on the bright side I have given Rosemary Baird more than enough opportunities to demonstrate that she is a knowledgeable and compassionate (important for all of us in health care) physician. She has responded in a demeaning and dismissive way to symptoms raised, berated me for not following procedures I was not told of until she chose to scold me for what SHE had NOT previously told me, incorrectly acted on medical procedures that a patient has more correct knowledge of, caused me to return for repeat visits to address what could have been dealt with at the previous visits made for what took her repeat visits to address, if at all, and cost our medical system unnecessary expenses. I believe she has a medical practise and long term patients only due to the current shortage of physicians and patients without adequate knowledge to ensure they can be as healthy as possible.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2644654].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2014

Worst doctor ever. She has no value for life nor the care for patients. I strongly believe she needs to be barred from the medical practice. She insisted on signing paperwork (which is nothing but a contract of sought which entitles her to receive referral and moreover part of the contract says that "the patient do not go to walk in clinics").

Her nurse practitioner does all the work (even the nurse is half knowledged), Dr. Baird comes at the last, she is totally senseless, just in the practice for MONEY.

I only went as no other Doctors are accepting NEW PATIENTS. She is a shame to the profession.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2505192].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

When I first went to Dr. Baird, I thought she was very meticulous and thorough - it turns out she is NOT. Since Dr. Baird moved, I went to a different doctor and was just diagnosed with diabetes. I requested past blood tests and it turns out my blood glucose was already quite high 3 years ago. Not only Dr. Baird didn't tell me but she didn't do anything about it. Further tests should have been done. So for the past 3 years my diabetes was left untreated!!! I don't call that thorough - or is it lack of time (or knowledge)???

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2363404].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

Dr. Baird came recommended and I am glad to have her as my gp. I find her to be knowledgeable of lower back pain and treatment options, i was given a thorough general physical after first visit and found the nurse practitioner also very knowledgable with great bedside manner. Felt as though Dr. Baird cared when answering my questions and gave me some good feedback on my general health concerns, would recommend to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][488424].votes_count ]]

Submitted Jan. 31, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][488431].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

I became a new patient of Doctor Baird in 2011/12. I visited her office only a few times and found her to be very unfriendly to the point of being rude. In one case she snapped at me for speaking while she was listening to my heart. I apologized. She basically sat behind her computer for much of the visit with her back to me typing at a painfully slow rate. Their front desk staff is not very organized and there is much work needed in terms of professionalism. They do not follow-up with you for regular check-ups and when I asked about it, I was told that it is generally up to the patient do this - another walk-in clinic I attended prior use to contact me for follow-up visits. Overall, each time I went to their office, I left feeling less than satisfied. I am now seeking another Doctor and sorry I wasted my time here. I would NOT recommend their services...keep looking.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][488423].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

I went to see Dr. Baird one month ago. We had a discussion about how I want to come off the benzos that I've been taking for 16 years. I was immediately taken off the clonazepam that I was taking since 2005 at 3x per day and prescribed diazepam at 2x per day. The next two weeks I suffered severe hormonal symptoms and it increased my anxiety, irritability, sensitivities, etc that I was taking more of the diazepam than usual. I haven't always been compliant with medication but I do my very best. I went to a Naturopath to get more assistance and she really wants to help me with all the issues and understands the emotional dependence with the benzos. I went back to Dr. Baird and told her what happened. She told me that she wasn't going to give me another prescription. She told me to take a smartie pill if I get anxiety. She told me that pain or anxiety isn't going to kill me. I walked out of there feeling like a drug junkie. when i was leaving she said "I never get vacation."

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][488422].votes_count ]]

Submitted May 1, 2013

saw her 3 times which was 2 too many. Needed hospitalization for depression re ongoing pain in the extreme(frozen shoulder, fibromyalgia, cirrhosis of liver,diabetic neuropathy. My outcare worker contacted her receptionist twice on friday to get list of meds so i could be admitted. Dr didnt bother to talk to him until Monday leaving me in great pain and suicidal over the weekend. When I was discharged and went to see her to ask for increase in pain meds she told me not to increase without permission or i would be in big trouble. She then halfed the dosage i was already on and told me "Pain isnt lethal". Whe I asked her to elaborate, she simply said "Pain wont kill you.", and dismissed me. Had I been a little more depressed at that point it certainly could have as her cold remark could have easily pushed me over the edge. I find her to be a heartless, sadistic witch who shouldnt be allowed to treat an animal let alone a human.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][488430].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2013

I am confused by some of the negative comments for Dr. Baird as they do not reflect my experiences with her or her office. She has been my family doc for maybe four years now. I am in “advanced middle age” and have few medical issues, however, I do find Dr. Baird to be attentive and she listens to my complaints and concerns. She is punctual and I have never waited in her office for more than 20 minutes, tops. I’ve never had any difficulty dealing with her MOA and making appointments. Dr. Baird has always referred me for tests when necessary and has referred me to specialists. I am happy with this physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][488421].votes_count ]]