Rate Dr. Rosemary Baird

Dr. Rosemary Baird's Ratings

Worst doctor ever. She has no value for life nor the care for patients. I strongly believe she needs to be barred from the medical practice. She insisted on signing paperwork (which is nothing but a contract of sought which entitles her to receive referral and moreover part of the contract says that "the patient do not go to walk in clinics").

Her nurse practitioner does all the work (even the nurse is half knowledged), Dr. Baird comes at the last, she is totally senseless, just in the practice for MONEY.

I only went as no other Doctors are accepting NEW PATIENTS. She is a shame to the profession.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2505192].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

When I first went to Dr. Baird, I thought she was very meticulous and thorough - it turns out she is NOT. Since Dr. Baird moved, I went to a different doctor and was just diagnosed with diabetes. I requested past blood tests and it turns out my blood glucose was already quite high 3 years ago. Not only Dr. Baird didn't tell me but she didn't do anything about it. Further tests should have been done. So for the past 3 years my diabetes was left untreated!!! I don't call that thorough - or is it lack of time (or knowledge)???

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2363404].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

Dr. Baird came recommended and I am glad to have her as my gp. I find her to be knowledgeable of lower back pain and treatment options, i was given a thorough general physical after first visit and found the nurse practitioner also very knowledgable with great bedside manner. Felt as though Dr. Baird cared when answering my questions and gave me some good feedback on my general health concerns, would recommend to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][488424].votes_count ]]

Submitted Jan. 31, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][488431].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

I became a new patient of Doctor Baird in 2011/12. I visited her office only a few times and found her to be very unfriendly to the point of being rude. In one case she snapped at me for speaking while she was listening to my heart. I apologized. She basically sat behind her computer for much of the visit with her back to me typing at a painfully slow rate. Their front desk staff is not very organized and there is much work needed in terms of professionalism. They do not follow-up with you for regular check-ups and when I asked about it, I was told that it is generally up to the patient do this - another walk-in clinic I attended prior use to contact me for follow-up visits. Overall, each time I went to their office, I left feeling less than satisfied. I am now seeking another Doctor and sorry I wasted my time here. I would NOT recommend their services...keep looking.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][488423].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

I went to see Dr. Baird one month ago. We had a discussion about how I want to come off the benzos that I've been taking for 16 years. I was immediately taken off the clonazepam that I was taking since 2005 at 3x per day and prescribed diazepam at 2x per day. The next two weeks I suffered severe hormonal symptoms and it increased my anxiety, irritability, sensitivities, etc that I was taking more of the diazepam than usual. I haven't always been compliant with medication but I do my very best. I went to a Naturopath to get more assistance and she really wants to help me with all the issues and understands the emotional dependence with the benzos. I went back to Dr. Baird and told her what happened. She told me that she wasn't going to give me another prescription. She told me to take a smartie pill if I get anxiety. She told me that pain or anxiety isn't going to kill me. I walked out of there feeling like a drug junkie. when i was leaving she said "I never get vacation."

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][488422].votes_count ]]

Submitted May 1, 2013

saw her 3 times which was 2 too many. Needed hospitalization for depression re ongoing pain in the extreme(frozen shoulder, fibromyalgia, cirrhosis of liver,diabetic neuropathy. My outcare worker contacted her receptionist twice on friday to get list of meds so i could be admitted. Dr didnt bother to talk to him until Monday leaving me in great pain and suicidal over the weekend. When I was discharged and went to see her to ask for increase in pain meds she told me not to increase without permission or i would be in big trouble. She then halfed the dosage i was already on and told me "Pain isnt lethal". Whe I asked her to elaborate, she simply said "Pain wont kill you.", and dismissed me. Had I been a little more depressed at that point it certainly could have as her cold remark could have easily pushed me over the edge. I find her to be a heartless, sadistic witch who shouldnt be allowed to treat an animal let alone a human.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][488430].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2013

I am confused by some of the negative comments for Dr. Baird as they do not reflect my experiences with her or her office. She has been my family doc for maybe four years now. I am in “advanced middle age” and have few medical issues, however, I do find Dr. Baird to be attentive and she listens to my complaints and concerns. She is punctual and I have never waited in her office for more than 20 minutes, tops. I’ve never had any difficulty dealing with her MOA and making appointments. Dr. Baird has always referred me for tests when necessary and has referred me to specialists. I am happy with this physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][488421].votes_count ]]

Submitted Jan. 9, 2013

After reading these reviews I wanted to add my own to aid someone who might be seeking a good doctor. My wife and I have been seeing Dr. Baird for over a year and our experience with her and her staff have been terrific. We are both in our mid-50’s and physically active with the customary problems that accompany middle age. Dr. Baird has methodically approached every diagnosis and treatment with the appropriate testing and evaluation before recommending a remedy. She is a very gentle and soft-spoken person with a subtle sense of humour that makes speaking with her a pleasure. It has never been difficult to get convenient appointment times and she is very punctual. When you read reviews here I suggest that you read between the lines and determine if the writers view life as a glass that is half empty of half full; my wife and I are in the half-full group and feel that Dr. Baird is great. Her new office is terrific, has plenty of free parking, and a friendly staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][488420].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2012

Stay away from this "doctor". Dr. Baird is incompetent, rude, cold, and lazy. I am VERY unimpressed with Dr. Baird and her staff. I am a young woman who suffered from a ruptured brain aneurysm. I made an appointment with her after being discharged from the hospital. I saw her complaining of pain in my nose and eye, and burning in my bladder. She INSISTED these were just complications from the aneurysm. After receiving my own copy of my hospital records I saw they said I had a bladder infection and a sinus infection when I was discharged and these records were sent to Dr. Baird for further care. I received 100x better care at a walk in clinic. She also NEVER gave me referrals to any specialist. When she swabbed my throat for tonsillitis,she never even sent it to the lab. I called her two weeks later and apparently the results were "negative" when another Dr got positive results. She is a nightmare, only interested in seeing patients to get more money. I have GLADLY switched GP's.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][488429].votes_count ]]