Dr. Nitin Yende

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 28/11/08    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 11 reviews. Dr. Nitin Yende has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Emergency / Critical-related: car accidents, broken bones, unexpected injury, sudden illness, life support, end of life, critical illness
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 3631249
13/12/13 5 5 5 5 He helped with the travel of my mother from India - Hyderabad to New York United states. The services are professional. We took his services on recommendation of my friend whose father he had transported to India from Kenya during Nairobi Mall shootings. He is a professional travel doctor, very caring, takes care of the details and everything works very efficient. His experience reflects in every aspect of the transportation. My mother loved him and he was family at the end of the travel. God forbid - we would not need his services in future however in case - we do - He is the person of choice. Highly recommended.
Paid (or co-pay): $25000
Respond

05/06/13 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

16/12/12 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 2501591
15/12/12 5 5 5 5 Good Doctor,Prompt service, Economical transfer. Overall caring people. Will use again if I need. Hope not. My son had a bad medical emergency. They helped me transfer him from India to the United states. I liked the doctor. Took good care of my son. Helped his friend who accompanied him. They have the contacts and they are real fast. Was impressed. Take care folks when you travel - especially to Asia and Third world countries. This service can be handy. Bye.
Paid (or co-pay): $25000
RID: 2079583
23/04/12 5 5 5 5 Dr Nitin Yende was the medical escort for my brother from Pune India to dammam Saudi Arabia. Pretransfer he was polite to talk, very meticulous in planning the transfer, updated all family members about the progress, visited us to update the entire trip to our satisfaction. During travel, he was extremely professional, his passport looked well travelled, he knew everyone at the airport for us to receive prioririty treatment to patient and family members alike, took real good care of my brother. Post trip, he sent us a travel summary and a thank you card. In fact, it is we who should thank him for bringing my brother safely home. May God bless him. Thanks!
Paid (or co-pay): $37000
Respond

22/05/11 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

RID: 1186522
10/06/10 5 5 5 5 Good Professional Medical Escort. Felt safe during the travel from Mumbai to Paris. All well. No complaints. My holiday was cut short by the accident I had in Goa India. But I should be fine now.  Respond
RID: 1119258
03/03/10 5 5 5 5 Dr Nitin Yende accompanied my mother from Goa India to London to my sister place. He was recommended by the insurance company in UK. I was a bit apprehensive at first for she had limited mobility following a hip fracture and dislocated wrist joint. Dr Nitin Yende arrived at my home at Goa and seeing him itself was reassuring. He was very calm, peaceful and understanding. He helped her to the ambulance. He has a very nice and reassuring personality. I received a feedback from him throughout the journey. I knew from the very start that my mother was in confident hands. The journey went well and my mother was very happy about the transportation. "He was like my son during the travel". This was my mother's word after the travel. I will definately recommend Dr Nitin who wish to have safe travel for any domestic and international patient travel.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1105941
15/02/10 5 5 5 5 Nice doctor- Friendly and Professional. Took care of me from Cochin India to Gatwick UK. Caring and Efficient. Everything went on time and as planned. Felt safe and confident with him. He became a friend to my husband on the way. Feels that I know him since many years. Thanks to you. Alice.UK.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1084614
20/01/10 5 5 5 5 My son was critical in Los Angeles. We contacted Vibha Lifesavers - Hi Flying aviation group at midnight at their Mumbai office. We were provided with all possible options to safely transport him to India. The information provided by Dr Nitin Yende was clear, precise and honest. He helped us to take the right decision. We trusted him completely. The services was prompt and professional. He provided whatever he promised which helped in building our trust and confidence in him. My son was safely transported on a commercial flight with attending doctor/nurse with the best possible expertise and a very caring and humane attitude. I can trust Dr Nitin with my life and strongly recommend his services to anyone who wish to utilise a truly professional air ambulance services worldwide. Sid
Paid (or co-pay): $30000
RID: 1043606
26/11/09 5 5 5 5 Caring person and thorough Professional - a rare combination to find in doctors. I like him and I trust him completely. He is fair and honest. He is competent and knowledgeable. Moreover for me a good person is very important. I like him and I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a good doctor and a good person.
Paid (or co-pay): $50000
RID: 948561
27/07/09 5 5 5 5 Very helpful and knowledgeable. Highly recommended as a Medical transport physician. Very competent and caring. He was prompt and professional. Sherry.
Insurance: United Healthcare
Paid (or co-pay): $20000
RID: 876464
02/05/09 5 5 5 5 Thanks Sir, Very Competent and Professional. Unbelievably quick and efficient and knows all formalities of air ambulance transfer. He is confident and experienced and very friendly and caring. Kudos and wish you all the bestin life!  Respond
RID: 731714
28/11/08 5 5 5 5 Dr Nitin Yende was the escort doctor for transportation of my mother from the United states to India for the Air Ambulance services - Vibha Lifesavers of the Hi Flying aviation group. He was competent and caring and took excellent care of my mother during transportation. He is in the field of medical transportation for more than 15 years and is a complete professional.I would recommend Dr Nitin Yende and his air ambulance services to any of my friends for international patient transfers.
Paid (or co-pay): $5000