Dr. Soheil Mehdizadeh

Dr. Soheil Mehdizadeh

Rate Dr. Soheil Mehdizadeh

Dr. Soheil Mehdizadeh's Ratings

I have had 2 surgeries on my back which did not help my pain. Dr. Mehdizadeh was able to help me get out pain and stay out of pain. Thank you DOC!! John W.

Submitted Oct. 9, 2010 | flag

He is excellent. I would not let just anyone manipulate my spine and neck I have been a patient since 1998 and my entire family and friends has also been under his care. He will not touch you if he feels that he cannot treat your condition. He has saved me from extreme pain three times now-and I literally feel as I owe him my life. I am a returning patient, he fixed my back last time, after terrible pain. I would recommend him for sure. Let me just say The ONLY doctor that gets my approval. Thank you Doc. kathy N.

Submitted Dec. 7, 2008 | flag

"THE BEST CHIROPRACTOR". I have had about 5 to 7 Chiropractors treated me in my life. This Doc is the one that cares the most and KNOWS his game right. I am amazed how he treats his patient with great care and honesty. I have refereed all family to him and they all love him. Good Bless him for his work. He has helped to resolve my big pain that others did not.Florence S.

Submitted Nov. 25, 2008 | flag