Rate Dr. Yoash R. Enzer

Dr. Yoash R. Enzer's Ratings

Dr. Enzer is very knowledgeable and kind. Don't hesitate to use and trust him.

Submitted March 7, 2014 | flag

Dr. Enzer has twice responded to emergencies by scheduling appointments in each case to evaluate and suture a facial injury. He was compassionate, efficient, and highly skilled. His followup care was focused both on the healing of the injury as well as the cosmetic outcome. He carefully explained each step in the process and left me reassured that I was getting the best possible care. I highly recommend Dr. Enzer.

Submitted Sept. 4, 2013 | flag

First of all it's very hard to register to this website.Uff who ever created this website really killed the easy way to do things without complication. But because I wanted to post something about Dr. Enzer I tried unntil I got in. Doctor Enzer is a great surgeon. If you see my before and after photos with the severe acne scarring I have had people will get amazed. I have part of my face disfigured. He did two procedures on my face. Fat transfer and subcision. His prices a reasonable.

Submitted Oct. 5, 2012 | flag

I had a cancerous tumor growing beneath my eye. Dr. Enzer referred me to an oncological surgeon to remove it, then he himself immediately did the reconstructive work under general anesthesia. Four months on, the scar is only slightly visible, with no nerve damage, and no change in facial muscle tone or control. Before and after the surgery, he patiently answered all my many questions. He was informed, realistic, articulate, and respectful. I have since returned to him for a second surgery to remove another growth. If someone is going to take a knife and/or a sewing needle to your skin, you would be well served by a surgeon of Dr. Enzer's knowledge, skill and integrity.

Submitted June 28, 2012 | flag

I visited Dr. Enzer today for undereye filler - a VERY difficult area in which to get a good result (believe me I've had bad results elsewhere!). Dr. Enzer is so talented, honest, meticulous, kind. And very conservative in his approach, never pushing for more,more,more ( like most cosmetic Drs.) to up the dollars spent. He wants the BEST RESULT using only what is needed for that-never more. And his result is always perfect. He has my HIGHEST ESTEEM.

Submitted June 1, 2012 | flag

I had filler put in my undereyes by Dr. Enzer several years ago & was thrilled with the result. I wanted to have the same procedure done again & instead of going back to him, I checked prices of another "Oculoplastic Surgeon" - a so-called "specialist" in cosmetic eye procedures. His price was lower so I foolishly thought I could get the same results & save some money. What a disaster!!! The other Dr. Was completely incompetent. My eyes were so distorted, lumpy, asymmetrical & ugly. Couldn't leave my house. Was horrified & hysterical. He offered to do a procedure that dissolves the filler for free, since it was so obviously botched by him. BUT I WOULDN'T LET HIM NEAR MY FACE AGAIN! I called Dr. Enter & admitted my foolishness & asked if he could help. He did. I was HAPPY to pay for him to expertly dissolve alll the bad filler. Then I happily paid for him to refill my undereyes as beautifully as he had before. He is GIFTED in his field. NO ONE ELSE will ever touch my face!

Submitted April 1, 2012 | flag

Dr. Yoash Enzer is very professional & honest. He would never perform a procedure on you if he thought it would cause you moderate damage. He will make different options available to you but will always opt for the safest alternative in regards to your benefit!! I went to see him for ophthalmology reasons & he was very caring as well as careful, when performing my minor procedure. I am afraid of needles & knowing this he was very gentle with me through the whole thing. I DIDN'T EVEN FEEL IT!! So if you like someone who is honest & upfront I highly recommend him!!

Submitted Nov. 21, 2010 | flag

I was very impessed with Dr. Enzer. He is not only a superior doctor, he appears to be a "Mensch" also. He knew immediately what my problem was and it appears that the treament is working. No waiting forever when you have an appointment - he was right there! Why don't we have more doctors like that??

Submitted June 17, 2010 | flag

Dr. Enzer is at the top of his field in every way. I travel from Boston to see him.

Submitted May 11, 2010 | flag

Congenial, pleasant, knowledgeable and competent. Low key and competent. Would recommend.

Submitted May 8, 2010 | flag